Minhyuk~One Shot

!SMUT WARNING!

It's been half a year dating "officially" Minhyuk and everything was going great between you two, despite the little arguments you always managed to make it up.

It was an ordinary day when you were at his house, you stayed there and had dinner with his parents. You had met them several times before, so it wasn't nothing new for you.

When you finished eating all of you watched a movie together in the living room.

During the movie you could feel Minhyuk was nervous as he kept moving, at first you ignored that but he wouldn't stop sweating.

"Baby, what's wrong?" you asked whispered.

"No, we just...we shouldn't have watch the movie." he just said.

"What do you mean?" your eyes widened.

"You know what I mean!" he whispered at you ear loudly.

"What? That movie isn't even...Minhyuk, what's going on?" you tried to say.

"Damn, forget about the movie!" he shouted as he was still nervous.

"Minhyuk, just tell me what you want!"

That conversation was getting useless and you wanted to know what Minhyuk wanted so you excused yourselves and dragged him to his bedroom.

You pulled him in the room and locked the door so his parents couldn't hear you.

You started to feel worried as he had never acted like that before.

"Now tell me, what's going on?" you asked crossing your arms.

"There's something I wanted to ask you for so long..." he looked away.

You tried to play cool but you could feel your heart beating really fast and words couldn't come out of your mouth. You just stared at him until he spoke again.

"Okay, I will go straight to the point." he was really nervous "I want to be your first time."

You stood there frozen, not knowing how to react or what to say.

Then you remembered in one of your intimate conversations you told him you still hadn't have sex with anyone and he respected it, saying he was willing to wait until you were ready.

"What? You want to do it now?" you tried to proceed the question "But Minhyuk, you know I haven't done it yet..."

"I know, but don't you want to try it?"he asked scared of being rejected.

"Well, yes...I want to do it, but I'm just scared...besides, I don't know what to do..." you stuttered.

"Don't worry, you don't need to do anything." he sweetly said.

He suddenly cupped your cheeks and kissed you gently making you feel weak for his touch already, you could feel the tension between you two. His hands travelled to your waist pulling your closer.

You were scared but at the same time you didn't want your first time to be with anyone else, you felt ready to take a step further with him.

Not pulling away he guided you backwards to the bed making you lay down.

He slowly took his shirt off and you did the same thing trying not to feel ashamed as you had never seen each other fully naked.

A few seconds later you took your pants and panties off while he pulles down his pants alongside his boxers.

You made yourself comfortable on the bed as he pulled out a condom from the drawer and slid it on his member.

You looked down at his member suprised by his size, he could feel you were scared but he hovered over you taking the lead and kissing you softly again.

He stroked his dick before placing it at your entrance but right at the moment he was about to put it inside you made him stop as fears invaded you again.

"Minhyuk, wait, wait! Is it going to hurt?" you stopped him as you panicked.

"Hey, I'm not going to hurt you, just tell me when to stop." he said to comfort you.

He kissed you to make you forget about the pain but you could feel him pushing his dick inside you. Feeling him fully inside, you let out a loud groan of pain which made Minhyuk stop instantly as he didn't want to hurt you.

"Wait Minhyuk, it hurts!" you shouted grabbing his arms.

"I'm sorry, love, are you okay? Do you want me to pull out?" he asked.

"No, just you're really big...but don't stop." you said ashamed making him blush.

You kissed him one more time to gain more confidence and to adjust to his size, you kept kissing each other for a few seconds.

Later, started to feel more comfortable so you signalled him he could move as it didn't hurt that much.

He started moving slowly making you moan softly.

In a matter of seconds he started to move faster, hiding his face on the crook of your neck, you placed your arms around his waist.

Within seconds all your fears faded away as he tried to do his best so you had the best first time.

A few minutes later you both were reaching your high, so Minhyuk slowed down and seconds later the both of you cummed at the same time letting out a loud moan.

"Are you okay? Did it hurt?" he asked you turning around to face you.

"Well, it hurt a little at the beginning but it's fine." you smiled.

"Did you like it?" he asked as he removed the condom and threw it in the bin.

"Yes, it was as I have always imagined." you assured him.

After a little talk you both got dressed into your pyjamas and decided to go to sleep as you were tired from the round.