Minhyuk~One shot

!SMUT WARNING!

Minhyuk's pov

Sitting in front of the blank canvas, looking my right at the picture I love the most.

The picture I took of Y/n on her birthday with the new lingerie I bought her.

Her curves and stretch marks, could make me act up right away.

Picking up my pencil, running my hands through my hair. Before I started drawing her gorgeous figure laying on my bed.

Running my fingers through the picture before I continued drawing it on the huge canvas.

Time past pretty fast.

I finally finished drawing, adding a few more details before leaning back on the chair, a little smirk creeping up in my face, "Fuck yeah..." I breathed as I moved the hair off my forehead.

With my hand covered in paint, I wipe it off on my sweatpants as a I got to grab my phone to text her.

Babe

So you coming over or what?

Hello to you too dumbass

Come over.

I'm not in the mooood to go out

Don't make me pick u up
Bring your Ass over here

It better be worth it

Trust me it is gorgeous ;)

Chuckling slightly I put my phone back down. Turning back around to my painting. Leaning against the wall thinking about what I should do with it before she arrives.

Looking through my room, until my eyes landed on the wall right above my bed, smirking I grabbed the painting and pin it onto the wall.

Cleaning up the mess I've made earlier before heading to the bathroom to wash the paint off my body.

Y/n pov

I lazily made my way to his place now standing in front of his apartment, opening the door with his keys before heading inside.

"Min...I'm here." I yelled taking off my shoes walking inside, I could hear the water running as I head upstairs to his bedroom.

As soon as I walked inside my eyes landed on his new painting on the wall.

I could feel my cheeks taking onto colour...I knew Minhyuk loved that picture but I never thought he'd actually draw it and pin it down onto his wall.

Suddenly I felt his muscular arm wrapped around my waist as he rested his chin on my shoulder, his long wet hair dripping down on my shoulder as he let out a small hum "Hm you like it..." he whispered sending chills down my spine as he slightly tightened his grip around my waist pulling me even closer to him.

"How much time did you spend on that...I love it..." I mumbled still a blushing mess.

Minhyuk let out a deep chuckle shrugging "It was worth the time gorgeous." he said turning me around to face him.

Moving my hands up to his chest, before wrapping them around his neck "You really love seeing me in lingeries huh?" I teased, Minhyuk nod chuckling.

"Something no one else can see...I'm the owner..." he said leaning towards my lips, as his hands traveled down from my waist to my lower back, resting on my ass.

"Today must be your lucky day then baby." I chuckle as I moved my shirt up showing him the red lingerie I decided to wear today.

Minhyuk's eyes landed down on it as his smirk grew even wider, with no time he picked me up throwing me down on his bed, hovering over me, taking off my shirt as his eyes traveled down my body and back up to the painting.

His hand moved gently down to my waist taking off my shorts, looking at me like a piece of art.

His finger kept on moving around my body sending shiver down my spine as he slide his finger inside the sides of my panties.

Letting the elastic his my skin slightly.

My eyes never left his finger. His hair still dripping wet as he again leaned closer to me, letting his lips land on mine his hands never leaving my waist.

Minhyuk moved from my lips down to my neck and collarbone, leaving wet kisses, sucking onto my sweet spot.

His hands finally moved down from my waist sliding inside my panties as he brushed his fingertip over my clit.

I let out a shaky moan as his lips continued working on my body and his fingers feeling my wetness.

His fingers then entered me, thrusting one time before adding another finger.

Moaning out loud I threw my head back giving his lips more space as he started thrusting his fingers.

Minhyuk let out a small groan against my neck as he picked up his pace, leaving hickeys down my neck and collarbone.

"...Min..." I moaned as he pulled his finger out.

Taking off his boxers before looking back at me "Continue moaning my name like that..." he breathed as he moved my panties aside positioning himself at my entrance, before he finally entered me.

Tightly hold onto his shoulders as he smashed his lips back onto mine.

He grabbed my wrist and pinned it abouve my head as he picked up his pace, his grip tightening around his wrist as his eyes landed back on mine.

Arching my back slightly I started clenching around him, Minhyuk thrusting got sloppier, throwing his head back he let out a deep groan.

Right then we both came at the same time.

Riding his high Minhyuk pulled away, putting his boxers back on.

"What are you doing...?" I asked confused as Min took out another canvas.

"Stay like this don't move..." he said as he took out his camera, taking a picture of me.

"You should get you more lingeries...this is art..."