Hyungwon~Imagine

!FLUFF WARNING!

Laughing hysterically, you stand up from the sand and run closer to the water. Throwing your bag away, you run into the water and start splashing water everywhere.

Hyungwon laughs, before he takes his shoes off and joins you in the water. He starts splashing water on you as you do the same.

After endless laughter, Hyungwon slowly walks closer and pulls you into his long arm

"Since I'm in the mood..." he says and grins, before wrapping his arms tightly around you. "Slow dancing here will be so romantic don't you think...?" he asks and you giggle. "So you're asking me to slow dance with you under the moonlight?" you ask and he nods.

He takes his phone out and opens it. It plays "Can't Help Falling In Love"

He holds you tighter, before he starts gliding you across the water melodically.

The breeze hitting the both of you every now and then causing your hair to stick onto your wet face. He glides his fingers across your face and tugs the strand of hair on your face to the back of your ear.

"I love you." he whispers with a huge smile. You lean your head against his chest. "I love you even more Hyungwon." you reply and he pulls you closer. "Let's stay like this for awhile." he mumbles and kisses youe head softly.

"I will never let you slip away."