1.3

Ariana's P.O.V.
As I headed to Starbuckes first, I wanted to order my drink and forget all what happened back in the cfc office or closet or whatever that is. I was just so annoyed, like who wouldn't be? People not leaveing you alone, annoying you every single day, ruining you, hurting you.. like what even. So I walked inside and the coffee scent hits my nostrils letting me relax. Damn. Then it got cold too, so I took the jacket which was tied on my waist, its this light gray color from H&M, and wore it. I went to the cash register and took my order. As I waited for my frap, the bell on the door made this noise that someone entered the cafe. As I looked to who it was, It was Harry. Of coarse. He looked around and searched the coffee tables, probably looking for me, and as he was searching I hid my face, chuckling slightly as he couldnt look for me. Then I looked again but he was looking at the waiting spot here at the register and spotted me. He gave me a silly smile and pulled his tounge out and walked towards me.

"So you think you can hide huh?" He chuckled.

"Nah, I was just playing." I laughed as he joined me.

"I think you should order now before the line gets long and by the way take my frap, ill look for a table." I asked and smiled at him while he rolled his eyes jokingly.

"Youre so demanding," He joked as I pulled my tounge out and walked away to look for a spot.

As I found one near the window with 2 couches facing each other I knew it was the perfect seat. Thank you lord.

As I sat down, I got bored waiting so I took out my phone and checked my twitter and tweeted that I was in starbucks with Harry so I tagged him.

While I was scanning my home page and retweeted and fav things from relatable accounts Harry came with his and my orders. He also got 4 oreo cookies. Yum.

"Wow, you really needed the cookies?" I laughed.

"Well, what do you expect, we always order drinks, so I thought of something different today." He smiled.

I laughed again as I felt him staring at me, well it was awkward but I pretended not to mind it.

"So.. what happened?" He asked as he handed my drink and a small plate with 2 cookies.

"So while I was going out the maingate exit, Jason grabbed me inside the cfc office, like it was a kidnap, no lights and stuff, but I managed to open them and see them so yeah. Then afterwards Steph said that I should be in a horrible position and that why was I moving on so fast because they thought we were together and I told them we were not and then I told them to leave me the fuck alone, probably for the 500th time and asked them what their problem is and all that shit. But I managed to sass talk them and walked out without hearing a single word." I informed him.

"And that is why I came out with a horrible expression on my face because I was annoyed. They think they could do stuff like that cause I was small or what?" I laughed as he joined me.

I sipped into my frap as he was eating his cookies and I noticed that he had loved the cookie.

"Wow, is that like youre favorite dessert here or what?" I laughed at how silly he was eating, crums falling down on the plate as he looked up at me as I laughed even more.

~
Harry's P.O.V.
"....and that why was I moving on so fast because they thought we were together and I told them we were not.."
Ouch, that hurts. It's probably hard to win Ari's heart, most especially right now. I guess one of my dreams will never come true I guess.

As I listened to the rest I gave her her frap and a small plate with two cookies in them and when she was done, I started eating them, like i think the way I ate infront of her was totally embarassing cause it was my favorite dessert and I was really craving for it so.. I think I was eating like a pig.

"Wow, is that like youre favorite dessert here or what?" She laughed at how silly I was probably eating, and the most embarassing part was when I felt crums falling down on the plate as I looked up at her and as I did she laughed even more.

Her laugh is so cute, its like I wanna say, "Hey Ari, youre laugh is so perfect, like how perfect you are and how I really liked you since the first grade and how I notice everything you do.. Urg, youre just perfect." But sadly I cant.

As I joined her laugh I nodded my head as she raised her eyebrows up.

"Uhuh. Let me try this. Is it good?" She's probably mocking me as she saw my expression she laughed.

"Okay wait." She continued laughing.

As she took her first bite, her eyes rolled backwards and her expression says it all. And she looked at me and nodded while I had a smirk plastered on my lips.

"Okay okay, youre right. This taste amazing." After she said that she was looking outside the window and suddenly laughed. I looked confused as she started eating like a pig, or like how I was eating before. She looked back up with crums falling and on her mouth as she laughed, so more big crums fell.

"Ew Ari." I laughed loudly as I joined her eating like pigs. I could feel people looking at us while I just laughed.

Oh how I wish this day could get better and we could do this everyday.. How I wish.

~
edited
~
au
well.. hoped you liked it :)) sorry i couldnt update yesterday, we had to go to this party and yeah, well update soon or later I guess. :)

bye!

~lexie 🙈💕