0.2

- Harry -

I watched her as she sat on the center table and slowly munching in her pasta. The boy next to her, who I believe is her boyfriend passes a paper to the girl next to him which is Stephie. I know her. One of the most popular girls in school. She reads it and makes eye contact with the boy who passed the paper. She slowly nods and smirked as Ariana noticed and looked at them weirdly.

Then she continued eating her pasta until the boy talked to her and she noticed me staring at her. Ariana.. The girl I have a crush in since first grade. Never stopped having the crush on her. As she noticed me I looked down at my chicken and ate my food. Nice.. Harry. The girl caught you. I'm such a noob.

- 5 minutes later -

"Truth." I hear her say bravely. But I think she was afraid.

"Okay.." Stephie grinned.

"Do you love Jason?" Stephie asked.

- Ariana's P.O.V -

"Do you love Jason?" Stephie asked.

"Yeah.." I said obviously.

"Jason.. Truth or Dare?" Stephie asks.

"Truth."

"Good I-I mean o-okay.." Stephie stuttered weirdly.

"Do you love me or Ariana?" As soon as the truth question left her mouth.. My heart stopped.

"I love you, Stephie." Jason says. As I gasped silently.

"W-What?" I stuttered, I was to shocked to speak.

"Now my turn.." Stephie smirks evilly.

"I pick truth and honesty.. Now Ariana. Me and Jason have planned before of doing the truth or dare game on the right time. Me and him are the official, you guys are so not a thing. So we decided to do this because we don't actually liked you for what you did to me in my house party from the game Seven minutes in heaven. So I decided to tell Jason what happened and make you fall for him and just BREAK you to pieces. Now you know. Now get out of this table. Right now." Stephie says as I was just looking at her with my lips slightly parted and shock.

"I said get out freak!" She yelled as I looked at Jason with a grin on his face.

"You heard her, get the fuck out!" Jason spat as I ran to the exit of the canteen and got to the parking lot and I started the engine of my car and drove to my favorite 'drinking' shop, Starbucks.

-------

A/N:

STARBUCKS? HELL YES PLEASE!

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed reading :)

VOTE AND COMMENT ♡

I LAVE YA! ♡

- Lexie