0.7

Harry's P.O.V.

As I walked home I was thinking about Ariana. She was just so perfect.. and everything a man, like me... will never have.

The way she smiles while her dimples are showing under het cheeks.. She will be mine, and I will stop at nothing just to make her happy and to win her.

Im gonna show her that Jason is not worth anything. That it's me who's gonna change everything and protect her.

But what the actual fuck am I thinking.. she'll be wondering as fuck why I'm being a 'obsessed guy' or actually find me weird because it was the first time talking and hanging out with her today and tomorrow will be all over-protective guy then sweet then.. you know the rotation.

So cause I'm scared if I loose my temper and she'll be afraid of me. And I dont want that to happen to me. But there is no stopping me from protecting her, she's so special, I know because I know her since first fucking grade. Damn fetus Ari was precious and I remember she was favorite of the teachers. She was over the line of cuteness.

Then her perfection bursted out on when it was freshie year. I even loved her more. Not because she bloomed, because she became the sweetest girl of the batch, and she was so nice.

Then Stephie came. She didn't change.. Stephie was just.. I dont know how to put it in words but Ari and her wasn't good to even be friends.

Then anyway, planning to win her heart and prove her something she never had. Like she was never like anyone I ever met.

She was so different. She's everything. You need help? Go to her and she'll be the one. I needed a tutor before. I wanted her.. but I.thought that I wouldn't help myself. So i sacrificed the chance.. and it took me three god damn months to get the fuck over it.

I hope everything will turn out as I wished.. to be with Ari.

But I dont think she' ready because of what happened and she was shattered to pieces. It broke me to see her like that.. but what the actual fuck can i fucking do.

As I reached home, I immidietly ran upstairs and took a shower and brushed my teeth, dressed up and when i layed down on my bed, All I could think of was..

Ariana.

A/N:

Heeeyy Guys :) hope you enjoyed.reading. So this was basically Hazza's point of view.. so yeahhhhh :).

Update soon loves!!

byeeee :)

- Lexie :)