1.5

- ariana -
i was sitting in my room, laying on the floor because i finished my science homework, and now i have nothing to do. so i decided to grab my phone. i looked for people to chat but there was no one. i looked on facetime if my brother was available to talk to but i guess not. but the only one online is harry.. he does facetime? so since i had nothing to do, i called him because why not.

it took about three rings before he answered it. his face appeared after several minutes and he was so beautiful and hot and oh shit i should shut up.

- harry -
i accidentaly clicked my facetime app as i sighed. but suddenly my phone buzzed and i can see ariana calling. my eyes widening because of this. i clicked the green phone and well now im talking to her.
her face took a time to show up on the screen but when it did, she was so beautiful. so flawless and ugh, can't explain it. jesus her long curls just below her chest and she was so beautiful and like again.. i can't explain it.

"heyy" her voice sang through the phone as i smiled.
"hey."
"sooo, sorry for calling you.. i had no one else to call or i had nothing else to do." she gushed as i laughed. i could see she was blushing while she was telling me this.
"it's okay, really. i had nothing to do anyways." i shrugged.
"oh."
"oh ari, i was thinking..."

- ariana -
"oh ari, i was thinking..." he paused.
"would you like to come with me on saturday?" he asked while scratching the back of his neck, a nervous habit of his.
i felt my cheeks burn as he asked me this.
"s-sure," i smiled looking down and not straight at the camera cause who knows what might happen? i could like.. make an inhuman noise and it might turn him off and dump me for the date i should say.
as i said that, i could see him smiling widely and looking down, trying to avoid eye contact and i couldn't help but blush at how cute he was right now.
"well, thanks for asking me tho, since i had nothing to do. you make great company." i laughed as he smiled even wider and i don't even know if thats possible.
"uhm.. okay then see you on saturday ari," he smiled as i nodded with a big smile on my face.
"well, bye harry, it was nice talking to you," i smiled placing my hand on the end call, but before i pressed it,
"okay, bye ari, it was nice talking to you too. see you!" he smiled.
"okay. bye." i laughed once more before ending it.

holy shit
i should buy something.. god..
shopping yay.

-
edited
-
au
yayay i know i know..
its short.
dont worry but u guys the next one might be short too but ill try to make some stuff to make it long lol
and uhm yeah.. coz the next one its obvious that ari will go shopping and yeah, ill add some stuff tho.. okok.. byeee :)

- lexie :)