0.8

- THE NEXT DAY -

Wednesday, 6:30 AM

- Ariana's P.O.V. -

"Ari.. Wake up sweetie." A voice spoke waking me up. But I groaned and went back to sleep.

"Ari! No more 5 more minutes! Time to wake up!" The voice got louder as my head shot up, annoyed.

Frankie smiled in success and I glared at him.

I stood up to get ready and went over to the bathroom.

As I stood in front of the mirror, I looked at my reflection and I wasn't anyone I knew. The girl I see is sad, confused and depressed.. And that's not me.

I sighed and grabbed my toothbrush and put toothpaste all over it and started brushing my teeth.

As I was done I turned the shower on and waited for a few seconds as I put my finger in to test the water if it was warm enough. It was and I got in and the water splashed on my body.

I applied shampoo to my hair and soap to my body. As I was done I washed it and walked out. Of coarse I didn't forget the conditioner.

I tied the towel, covering my body. I walked out of the bathroom as walked over to my closet. I opened it and grabbed my oversized t-shirt that says 'brave enough for you' but really I was not. I grabbed my shorts and I really like this outfit.

I wore the outfit and the shorts weren't seen that much, which made my outfit stand out more. I walked over to my door and grabbed my bag and my black and white converse and slipped it in my foot.

I walked out of my room, but before that I fixed my bed and everything else.

I headed downstairs and saw my mom on the kitchen probably cooking. Then the air smelled like pancakes. I smiled widely and put my bag down over the couch and walked towards the kitchen.

"Oh. Morning honey." Mom greeted me as I greeted her back.

"Morning."

"I'm surprised Frankie woke you up early.."

"Wait.. He wasn't suppose to wake me up this early?!"

She laughed and shook her head.

"Dammit Frankie." I cussed under my breath and looked at mom.

"So this Harry guy.. Told me about your small problem in school." Mom smirked.

"Okay.." I rolled my eyes as she laughed.

"Honey, don't be fooled by those people." She chuckled and grabbed a plate and placed the pancakes on it.

"Here, munch on sweetie." Mom gave me the plate which came with a fork and a knife.

I grabbed the maple syrup from the counter and sat down on the table.

I poured the syrup on the pancakes and began to munch on it.

"Hey mom, could you pass me a glass with orange juice please?" I asked mom with a stuffed mouth, with food.

"Of coarse. But please, have some manners. Don't talk with your mouth full." She sternly reminded me as I secretly chuckled.

"With ice dear?" She asked.

I nodded my head as she walked to me and gave me my drink.

Before I said thank you I made sure my mouth wasn't full.

"Thanks mom. I'll be going now. It's 7:15." I informed her as she nodded.

"Bye sweetie. Take care, I love you." She kissed me on the forehead as I kissed her cheek.

"Bye mom, I love you too."

I shut the door behind me and headed to my car.

----

-- AT SCHOOL --

I parked at the available parking lot and got out.

As I was at the entrance of my school I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Then suddenly heads turn to face me and I just kept walking. Some smiled at me and some glared. But I didn't care.

"Hey.." A deep husky voice popped in behind me.

I turned around and saw a tall man shadowing over me. It was Harry.

"Oh.. Hey." I smiled at him, and I could see he was taken back by my movement as I was now confused why.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He mumbled as we walked to class together.

As we reached my first class with Harry I looked at an available seat and took it. Harry sat beside me.

"What's with you following me around like yesterday huh?" I teased as he blushed.

"Hmm, but seriously, wanna eat together later break and lunch?" I asked him as he gave me a smile. And a smile I haven't seen before.

He was so hot. And his scent was amazing. He smelled fresh and there was mint too. And I loved it.

The rest of the day went fine but in the end.. Harry told me he had to ask me something and it was important.

~~~~*****~~~~

A/N:

EYY! Chappie 8 is done! Told ya guys I'd update :)) hope you guys enjoyed :) please bite and comment! Thank you so much for reading!

VOTE VOTE VOTE

Byeeee!

- Lexie ♡