0.9

~ Harry ~

(flashback 30 minutes ago)

"Ari!" I called.

"Oop. Yeah?" She turned around, suprised I called her.

"Is it okay if we can talk later after school? I gotta ask you something.. it also includes my confession about something. You'll find out later. Is it okay?" I asked her nevously.

"Uhm -" She was about to say something until I cut her off.

"You know shit shit shit, nevermind, shit. Im fucking stupid. Shit fuck." I was so fucking embarrassed, until she cut me off (thank the lord).

"I wasn't finish.. I was going to say okay. Caln down Haz. Okay?"

"Okay." Wait hOLY SHIT SHE CALLED ME HAZ. IT SOUNDED SO GOOD. FUCK IT.

(AN: OMG SEE WHAT I DID THERE. WAHAHA TFIOS. HELL FUCKING YES!!! ASDFGHJKLZXC)

°°°°~~°°°°~~°°°°~~°°°°~~°°°°~~°°°°

~ Harry ~

As I waited outside, Ariana came out as I tensed. Fuck here we go. I need to tell her what I feel because I can't hold it anymore. It's like, I want her.. and only me can have her. No one fucking else.

"Oh. Hey Haz." Oh.My.Fucking.Good.Fucking.God.

"O-Oh H-Hey." Harry seriously?! Stuttering?!

"So what did you want to say?" She smiled. Oh good god her smile is perfect.

Lord help me

"Well.. uhm I just wanted to say that I can't keep it in anymore. And that secret is that I like you. Like I want to be with you and no one else. Your so different from others that I can't really point my finger on it. Maybe because your perfect and other magical,perfect shit. I really like you since first grade. My question is that if you like me back and if we can start a relationship?" I admitted.

I heard her gasp as her eyes widened and she slapped a hand over her mouth.

"I-I don-don't kn-know what t-to sa-say.." She stuttered.

"You don't want to be with m-" I was about to be the most saddest person in the entire universe until she cuts me off.

"I do. But I don't even know if I'll will treat you right because of my situation right now. But Jason and Stephie doesn't affect me anymore since the day we talked because I think Im also falling for you.."

And believe me. I almost fainted from what she said to me.

***°°°***

A/N:

Well that's chappie 9 and I think you feel me. OMG MY FEELS ARE BURSTING. I LITERALLY KEPT YELLING WHEN IT CAME TO THE 'CONFESSION' PART. I FREAKED SO BAD.

Well I hoped you enjoyed :3

I love you all!! :3

love,

- Lexie