0.1

- Ariana -

I got my food and sat the the table in the center with Jason and Stephie. Stephie eyed Jason and I looked at the weirdly. I just shrugged and continued to eat my pasta.

"Hey Ariana?" Jason asked, putting his hand across my shoulders.

"Yea?" I said turning to him and looking at those blank grey eyes of his.

"Let's play truth or dare.." He suggested.

"I don't know about that one Jason.." I said nervously.

I hate that game. Something about it doesn't feel right.

"Please Ariana.." He begged.

I easily gave up as he noticed and smirked. As I looked back at him something caught my eyes. On the other popular table sitting there was Harry Styles. I uses to actually like him before but he was there sitting and I caught him stare at me. As I caught him he looked down and continued to eat his food. Then I focused on Jason who was making eye contact with Stephie once again. I look at them as Jason turned to me and smiled nervously.. I can tell.

"What?" Stephie snapped.

"Nothing.." I looked away.

"Geez.." I added but whispered so Stephie won't hear.

"So.. Babe.. Truth or dare?" Jason broke the silence and everyone in the table looked at me.

"Truth." I said bravly.

And I swear... I shouldn't have said that. I regret it.

---

A/N:

Soo hope you guys liked it :3 weyhey THE HARIANA FEELS LIKE... #harianafeels I can't :(( ♡

FINALLY DOING A HARIANA FIC

WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP :3 ♡

Well that's chappie one. :3 ♡

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASEY!! ♡

LIKE WAIT I FORGOT TO MENTION..

THE FRIKEN' COVER IS KILLING ME SO BADLY. DONT TOUCH ME. ANYS..

I LAV YA ALL!!

Byee :3 ♡

- Lexie