0.3

- Ariana -

I ordered my cotton candy frap and looked around if there are available seats to sit in.

I finally found a seat and ran a hand through my hair. The anger and stupidness of me was washing through my body and I couldn't help it but to grab something, which was tissue and rip it to pieces, like it was Stephie and Jason. Then suddenly people stared at me like I was a freak. Then I stopped because it was frikin' embarrassing.

Then finally the waitress handed over my frap and I immediately sipped on to the straw like I haven't drank water for centuries. Then the waitress also cleaned up the tissue rips.. Hehehe. She also found me weird (obviously) from my reaction when she served my drink.. Cause like I just grabbed it from her tray.. Well if I crave something and like it's right there.. I make the move quickly.

Suddenly the door opened and a boy with curly hair, wearing a gray simple t-shirt and ripped-designed jeans walked in and my jaw dropped.. But like seriously he disturbed me from my drink.. But like it was Harry friken' Styles.

And I almost fell out of the chair. And once again! He disturbed me from my friken' drink! It was like heaven then all of a sudden I fell to earth again. Dammit Styles!

- Harry's P.O.V -

My jaw dropped when I heard all of it from them. They hurt Ari.. I got out of my seat and walked to their table while Ari ran and all Stephie and Jason did was laugh and make fun of her and calling her bitch. I had enough of this crap.

I pulled Jason out of his seat while I heard him say " what the fuck dude?!" And I threw him a punch to the face and he fell on the floor. I looked at Stephie, who was all shocked and speechless. I kicked Jason in the stomach as he groaned in pain as Stephie gasped. My friend Jonny pulled me off, and I came running to the parking lot and Ari's car was gone.

Probably in Starbucks. I immediately ran to my car as the engine roared to life (A/N: lol guys while I was writing 'the engine roared to life' the song Roar played 😂 okay okay I'll stop hehe :3)

I immediately drove to the nearest Starbucks in town.

- 15 minutes later -

I parked at the available slot and walked to the entrance of Starbucks. As I opened the door I looked around and as I turned to my right, sitting there was Ariana, sipping into a frap drink that I don't actually know and I could tell she almost fell to the ground as she saw me. Her lips parted slightly and I walked towards her.

A/N:

Well there you have Chappie 3 ma lavlessss!! ♡

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENS NEXT?

Wahaha FIND OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPPIE

:3

WELL BA BAY

WEYHEY ♡

- Lexie