1.0 (truth hurts)

Harry's P.O.V.

"But don't get your hopes high.. I just think. And it's just a little feeling. I'm sorry if this will hurt you Harry, but I'm not there yet. We just talked. Nothing else happened. So love isn't just there yet. I barely even know who you are. Even though we're batch mates doesn't count. I'm sorry, I'm just not ready to love anyone right now. You know my situation right now, Harry. I'm really sorry." She said softly as my heart breaks.

"I-I get i-it.." I stuttered.

"I never should have told you. Forget it. You don't even mean a fucking thing to me." I spat. I stormed out of the conversation, leaving her behind there, left unspoken.

Trust me I didn't want to.. But I was just so angry with some reason I can't understand. Maybe because she doesn't accept it. Or maybe that she was just having a hard time right now. But it really does hurt, and there's no way of denying it.

~

Ariana's P.O.V.

"I never should have told you. Forget it. You don't even mean a fucking thing to me." He spat and stormed off. He just left me here, standing in shock. But why would he leave.. He was the one who told me and I just spoke the truth.

I never should have told you

Forget it

You done EVEN mean a fucking thing to me

Those words kept playing in my head.

But I'm also confused. Why would he take it back? Was it something I said?!

Don't be fucking dumb Ari, my subconscious told me.

Well of coarse it will hurt him, but that's the truth right now. What's wrong with being honest?

I finally turned around and walked away in the opposite direction. Well is it goodbye?

~

A/N:

I'm so sorry I haven't update for a whole decade. But I was just so busy with family, school problems. I'm just so sad that in our school people makes RUMORS about you and ruin you, then they confront you then they ruin you again and it's so sad. The people who makes the rumors, I think, doesn't even have a god damn heart. (Just saying). It's like their mission and after that they get their crown you know.. It's just so sad that our batch is like that. And yeah.

I'm alSO SORRY THAT ITS SHORT. IM SOOO SORRY BUT I PROMISE YOU I WIL UPDATE TOMORROW. ANDS ITS GONNA BE DAMN LONG. I SWEAR IT.

REMEMBER ILY ALL

AND LETS TAKE A FUCKING MOMENT THAT THIS BOOK HAS OVER 800+ FUCKING VIEWS/READS.

GUYS..

I FUCKING LOVE YOU.

AND THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED AND MADE IT 50+ VOTES..

I FUCKING LOVE YOU TOO.

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT. OKAY?

OKAY BYE. UPDATE TOMMOROW

OHH AND BTW ILL GIVE YOU GUYS MY UPDATE SCHEDULE SOON. AS I PLAN IT.

ILY ONCE MORE.

(R.I.P GRANPA GRANDE) 😭😭😭😭😭😭😪😪😥😥😥😭😭😭😭😪😪😥😥😥😥😭😭😭😭😪😪😪😪😥😥😥😥😩😩

I ALMOST CRIED FOR LIKE 3 HOURS GUYS. ALMOST.

REST IN PEACE AND LIVE HAPPILY IN HEAVEN GGRANDE.

ILY TOO.

-Lexie