0.6

- Harry -

She welcomed in her house as I looked around. It was huge. So she leaded me upstaris to her room where we can talk about it.

We entered her room as I knew it would be girly. Plain pink, but it goes with her.

"Wow. I see you think pink.." I blurted out a laugh as she couldn't help but join me.

"Yeah.." She admitted shyly.

I saw her put her head down and blush. I grin secretly as she looked back up at me.

"So what clearly happened? Did you do anything to them?" I ask her as he smile faded away.

"Uhm.. No.." She muttered.

"Then why did they do that to you?" I ask again.

"I don't know okay?" She slightly raised her voice.

I didn't bother to ask her any further or this conversation might go all hell.

"Okay.." I mumbled as she walked to her table and grabbed her phone.

"It's 8, you should probably go. Thanks for everything.." She smiled weakly as she guided me to her front door.

"Bye Ari." I smiled and waved at her.

"Bye Harry." She smiled back but weaker and shut the door softly.

****__****

Ariana's P.O.V.

As I shut the door I've been thinking about Harry. Like why was he like a friend when I just actually talked to him for the first time today.

He was so hot though. Okay shut up Ariana.

But seriously.. Why though. Perhaps that's why he's like so popular because of his attitude. But no. I heard from people before that he gets in a lot of fights and other violent shiz. That's what they said. But he was so sweet and nice and kinda stubborn, for not letting me pay. I don't like it when I don't pay, it makes me feel selfish.

Stephie told me before that Harry gets super over protective when it comes to something he holds deeply. Like he will stop at nothing just to of something for that person. So he has multiple sides of sweetness and violence. Dark and Light.

He is so confusing. Tomorrow is going to be another bullshit of a day. What would I do. I'm not the strongest person in the world, neither brave or tough. I can stand my ground but it breaks after. I'm not fragile but you can cross the line. I'm not that strong god damn person like Stephie is.

I shouldn't be comparing myself to her. She's so not me. I don't even know why people adore her and why she is even popular. She doesn't even know anything nice except for judging people, making fun of them and other shit. I just kept avoiding those situations when she does it with me, like when I'm there.

I went back into reality and went upstairs and took a bath, brushed my teeth and went to bed.

***_***

A/N:

So there's chappie 6 :) hope you guys enjoyed it :)) updates are soon!! Byee!!

- Lexie ♡