Klaus Mikaelson ; imagine seven

He shows up for your brother's graduation instead of you.

Y/B/N/N: Your brother's nickname

Warnings: Violence, attempted murder, mentioned kidnapping, stabbing, blood, explicit smut, unprotected sex.

You didn't mind that you were so busy most of the time. But tonight you did. "Tonight's my brother's high school graduation, Damon. I'm not even needed here!" "You are needed here. You're the bait, remember?" His uncaring face filled with such an intense and bright anger that you couldn't help yourself. You shoved him, hard. "Hey!" He protested. Your fists clenched, you ignored him. You would not miss your brother's graduation.

--------

"What's got you so angry, love?" "Nothing. I'm fine!" You said truthfully. Klaus frowned. "Is it about your brother's graduation?" You nodded. Damn him, so intuitive! "I'm worried that Damon will call and make me come back," you complained. "I'll make sure that you'll be able to make it." "No killing, Klaus." The last time you had complained to him, he had killed your problem. "No promises." "My ride is here," you noticed. Just as you were making your way to the Uber, a frantic sounding Damon called you. "Y/N." Your heart was in your throat at the tone of his voice. "Damon, what's going on?" The annoyed driver looked back at you for directions. "It's Stefan, fuck, he's been kidnapped." "What?!" "Lady, where the hell are we going?" With sweaty hands, you typed the mansion's address into the phone. 

-----------

You burst into the house. "Where's Stefan?!" No one answered you, so you took a careful look around and discovered that someone had impaled Damon with a stake. "Damon!" "I thought you hated me," he said lightly, a weak attempt at a joke. "Oh my God, what- what do I do?" You could see the other end of the stake coming out from his back. "Nothing. Just... I can't fight anymore." He fell into your arms and you cried out at the sticky feeling of blood. "Come on, Damon. Come on. I can't do this without you." Ignoring the bile rising in your throat, you attempted to take the stake out from his back. He let out a heartbreakingly loud cry and you had to stop. "There you are." You let out a growl and pounced. 

You twisted his wrist until you heard a loud crack, and you managed to gain the upper hand but you had to kneel on top of him to keep him still

You twisted his wrist until you heard a loud crack, and you managed to gain the upper hand but you had to kneel on top of him to keep him still. "Hgh..." "Where's Stefan?!" You tried your best to sound terrifying, but he only laughed. "I said, where's Stefan?" You demanded louder. "'M not telling you." "No, you are, because if you don't I'm going to rip your fucking heart out," you threatened, letting your hand curl on top of his chest for effect. "You're going to do that anyway," he panted. "No, I'm not. I don't believe in doing bad things for no reason." He laughed and you let your fingernails sink into his chest, indignant. 

The yelling match turned into faint punches, all from you. And you kept telling him to fight back, to hit you, he wasn't afraid to kidnap Stefan and endanger himself but he couldn't hit you? And he pushed forward and you shut your eyes. 

A vase to the face startled you out of your shock. The impact of the blow twisted you around, and you landed heavily on your side. 

You blinked.  And you could already feel a sharp sting from the flat of his hand. Raising your fingertips to your cheek, you vaguely registered wetness and you pulled your hand into your line of sight and was surprised to see red. 

---------

"I'm so sorry I missed everything, Y/B/N/N," you cried. "It doesn't matter," he said softly. "It does matter. I missed one of the most important days of your life." "Someone else was here instead of you, so it was all okay." "Who?" You asked, confused. "I did, love." You spun around and saw Klaus. "Klaus." You were filled with overwhelming gratitude. "He's a good kid, Y/N. I enjoyed seeing him graduate." You were at a loss for words. "I didn't have to compel anyone, I said I was his brother-" "Klaus." "Why are you crying, love?" He looked worried. "You-- I love you." Your brother huffed out a laugh. "I love you, too, Y/B/N/N."

🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇
"You were amazing today, Klaus," you said as you kissed him deeply. "As much as I love to hear your compliments, how about we don't talk about your brother right now?" He suggested, panting. You loved how you could make him feel out of control. Just like how he did to you. "Fine by me." He flipped you over so that he was on top of you. His body was warm and comforting against yours. "Mhm," you sighed as his lips went to your neck. He kissed and sucked at your skin until you were wet and impatient underneath him. "Klaus, I need you to touch me." "Are you sure?" He always asked, even though you knew he could smell how turned on you were. Instead of answering, you pushed his hand down your pants.

As you were stroking his hips he had moved to touch your clit and you felt his unbearable hardness begging to be touched. You felt the tip touch the bottom of your spine. Thoughts turning sinful, you reached your hand out towards him and stroked his large cock. His breath getting harder, they were tickling your neck to make you speed up. "I-I need to-" You demanded, "Do it." His eyes flashed darkly. He was almost instantly buried inside of you. You weren't going to lie, it hurt, and a tear streamed down your cheek. "Darling-" "Please move," you said, knowing that pleasure was on the way. Klaus leans down to gather his breath, kissing you once more while you both adjust to the new position, gasping.

Then Klaus starts moving, the need to move overtaking everything else. He moans loudly as he increases his pace, claiming you with each thrust. You have your head thrown back, whispering Klaus' name and encouragements in a hoarse voice.

Klaus gladly obliges. You come together in a blinding haze, and for a moment, Klaus loses all his bearings as he rides the wave of pleasure, hips moving frantically to draw it out as long as possible. When he is finally spent, he sinks down, resting his forehead on your shoulder.