You channel them

A witchy preference! :)

Hayley

Warnings: Threats, implied blood kink.

Hayley's eyes flashed green before they turned the familiar golden color again. Blood was staining her chin, and she was shaking, almost imperceptibly. Someone who didn't know her wouldn't have been able to tell. "Hayley," you said softly. "I can do it, I can do this," she mumbled. "Hayley, stop it. You've tired yourself out." Despite you being a (not entirely) powerful witch, Hayley had taken the lead in fighting the witches that had come for you. "I'm a God damn hybrid, Y/N. I'm stronger than you," she argued. You ignored the hidden insult in her words. "You won't be for much longer," you shot back. While you two were arguing, the witches had gained momentum. You heard a chant you didn't know the words to and you fell back on your ass. "Agh!" "Y/N!" "This is your last warning. Surrender." Hayley smirked, fangs glinting dangerously. She tried to move forward, but an invisible wall pushed her out of the witches' way. She growled, recognizing the boundary spell. "Undo the spell, or I'll rip your throat out!" "You were going to do that anyway," the witch said carelessly. She pounded on the invisible boundary with her fists, and you looked around, panicking. While Hayley was looking livid, you were getting more and more afraid. "Aven safa sa belise, de la mer," you said shakily. Like magic, you were able to cross into the spelled barrier. Hayley's eyes widened. "Y/N..." "We don't have any more time. I need to siphon from you." Hayley nodded her expression calm. "Have you been siphoned from before?" "Mm." She didn't elaborate, and you closed your eyes, focusing on the power beneath the surface of her skin. Although slightly faded, there was so much. Your breath hitched at the feeling, and you cursed. Now was not the time. "Magia tollox de terras. Solvo." You felt the boundary spell break down. Your power, combined with Hayley's, was strong enough to reach towards the remaining witches.

You heard the revolting sound of what you assumed was them exploding

You heard the revolting sound of what you assumed was them exploding. "Holy shit," Hayley gasped. "Sorry," you said, unapologetic. "No, that was... that was so badass." You grinned, and in a moment of bravery, wiped some of the blood smeared on Hayley's chin.

Damon

Warnings: Mature content.

"What makes you think I can't hurt you?" You growl. "Because I've got your little hands tied up in these chains, that take away your magic." The chains are annoying, but there's something about you that he doesn't know. You grab his left wrist roughly, and you start to pull. His eyes flash red and then turns blue again as you siphon from him. "What are you doing?" He yells. "Siphoning you. You didn't know I could do that, huh?" You want to laugh at his terrified expression. You feel him grow weak in your grasp, and you pull your hands away when you can feel more magic flowing through your veins. Enough magic to just snap the chains right off.

Stefan

Stefan

Warnings: Explicit smut, rough sex.

🎵Limboland by Yengi (Prod. thekingsalu)

"Can I try something?" Stefan nodded. He was always up for anything you wanted to do. You ran your hands over the smooth skin that hid his powerful muscles and he groaned, impatient. "Y/N," he whined. You laughed when you saw that he was visibly frustrated. You lightly touched the bulge that was in his boxers and he threw them off so that he was completely naked. There were so many things you wanted to do to him, but you reigned in your urges. "Touch me, please." "Okay," you gave in and placed your hand above where he wanted to be touched the most. "Y/N!" You closed your eyes and felt the dormant power lying underneath his muscles. Vampires had so much power that they never used. You pulled a tiny amount of power from him but he must have felt it because he moaned and his hips jerked up towards your touch. "Do you feel good?" His face was flushed pink, clearly embarrassed about his actions. "Do that again... harder," he demanded. You followed his instructions, the red-hot magic thrilling you. You simply couldn't handle it any longer. You straddled him and that was enough to make you dripping wet. You gave him a forceful kiss, and he reciprocated, his canines turning into fangs.

While pulling your thighs closer to his erect length, he laughed and smirked once. "Actually, I think I'll be the reason you won't stop coming." He raised his brows at you, as if he was challenging you. You, on the other hand, were not prepared for such a challenge.

"Fuck, Stefan!" You tried to calm him down but he pushed his way deep inside of you, preventing you from saying anything else.

"So wet for me... huh?" As he rocked into you again, he copied you by holding your thighs tightly against him. "All for you, baby," you responded softly and gripped the sides of the bed as he thrust into you.

"Who tells you when to come?" He leaned in close to your ear and slid his hands to your ass so he could have greater control over his thrusts meeting your core. "Y-you!" You sobbed as his nails sank into your cheeks. You loved the slight pinch with the pleasure he was currently providing.

"Who tells you when to come?" The noises he made turned you on more than anything else. "When you-- when you tell me to." "And if I want, if I want to come again?" "You will! Fuck, Stefan, please!" You latched your teeth into his bare shoulder as he pistoned into you relentlessly.

"Not yet, patience." One hand slipped from your ass and began rubbing your clit in circles. You shrieked as you let go of his shoulder. "I can't!" When you tried to take a breath, his thrusts knocked it away from you. "You can, you can, listen to my voice." You squeezed your legs harder around his body and dug your nails into his back. "That's it, come on, squeeze on me now." You threw your head back and arched up against his body as your pussy clamped repeatedly on his length.

"Shit, good girl, you want to come, right?" You squeezed your eyes shut. "Please, please, please, Stefan!" "Please, please, please!" The sensitivity was clouding your mind, and it was only a matter of time before the pleasure on your clit made you explode.

"Let go," he grunted as he gave you a final rough thrust and stilled inside of you. You squealed, moaned, groaned, literally everything as you came for the second time.

"That's my girl, mmm." He pressed his lips against yours as you ground up against his member, riding your high out.

"Shit, Stefan." You rested your head against the bed, trying to catch your breath. He grinned at you and drew himself away from you slowly.

"Damn!" He seethed at the sensation of your walls still fluttering around him as he released himself from your clutch. You smirked and bit your lower lip. "It's all your fault." He playfully growled and scooped you up into his arms. "Round two in a minute?" You panted, only half-joking.