Klaus Mikaelson ; imagine two

He bites you + he confesses his feelings for you.

Warnings: Biting, violence, unhealthy relationship.

You gasped when you saw Klaus vamp over to you, his eyes a bright gold color. "...Klaus?" Before plunging his sharp fangs into your neck, he let out a quiet growl. You let out a small gasp in response to the sting. "Klaus, please, don't." You wept. You believed Klaus had cared for you. But no. As you lay unconscious on the floor, he withdrew his mouth away from your neck.

You gasped as you opened your eyes when you could hear yelling. When you turned around, you saw Klau
s sprinting towards Dahlia, a lady, and you backed away. Dahlia managed to keep Klaus away for a few seconds before Klaus ran into her, and bit her, before snapping her neck. Blood was flowing from his mouth as he walked towards you. "What were you thinking when you bit me?!" You slapped the hybrid after yelling at him. Klaus lowered his gaze to the ground. "I-" "Now, before you give me some bullshit excuse, I'm just gonna say that I will never forgive you for this!" You said. "Excuse me while I explain myself." Klaus pleaded. He snarled as you sank your fingernails into his wrist. Klaus said, "Please, let me explain."

"If I- I..I had to convince Dahlia that I did not care for you!" Klaus yelled. "...And you don't! I see what you're saying, okay?" You sighed, sick of Klaus's constant whining. Klaus muttered, "I do care about you," before seizing your wrist and preventing you from leaving." "Then why would you..." "Because I- because I had to make it appear as if I didn't care for you as much as I do," Klaus explained. He took your face in his hands. Klaus said, his face millimeters away from yours, "I honestly do fancy you, Y/N." You took a big gulp. "Prove it." You whispered, then immediately regret it. As much as you had these...weird, complicated, mixed up...feelings for Klaus, you knew that if you got involved with him, it would just end with you dead. Klaus smiled, and kissed you on the lips. Oh, no. You sighed as he kissed you, and kissed him back.

"Do you think you're still mad with me, love?" Klaus inquired, his blue eyes twinkling. "If you kiss me again, I won't be upset."