Kol Mikaelson ; imagine two

He reads your diary and finds out about your feelings for him.

🎵 Secret Love (시크릿 러브) by Kara Hara (구하라)

"Y/N?!" Kol shouted. "Y/N???" Kol sighed when there was no reply from you. He had found out that Klaus was planning to kill you because of some stupid revenge plan, and he had to protect you. Well, he'd wait until you'd get home.

Kol wandered into your room, bored. Being the kind of guy he was, he looked through your drawers, your purse, your closet, everything. It wasn't until he saw a shiny book at the bottom of your closet that he was really interested. He picked the book up and flipped through the pages. Oh, a diary. This was going to be interesting.

Reading your most secret thoughts and feelings, Kol couldn't help but love you more but he knew that his feelings would never be returned. That was until he saw a rather interesting page. "A page about me," Kol said, smiling.

You saw Kol in your room, reading your diary. "Oh my god! Kol!" You screamed and grabbed your diary out of his hands. He pouted. "It was getting interesting, love," Kol smirked. "That's...that's private!" You yelled. "I was getting to the good part, darling," Kol said, and you saw a smirk on the original vampire's face. Oh shit.

"Let's see, darling. This is my favorite part." Kol said, and he smirked again. "Fuck." You cursed, embarrassed. "I want Kol to fuck me hard. He is so hot. I can imagine hi-" You interrupted the vampire by smacking him on the head. "Kol, stop, please." You pleaded. "Well, Y/N, I have something to tell you too," Kol told you, smiling. "What is it?" He took your hand in his. "I want the same things from you, love," Kol said, a glint in his brown eyes. Before you could even respond, he pushed you against the wall with vampire speed, making you gasp. You looked up at the sexy vampire, and you could barely breathe. God, he made you so hot. "K-Kol." You whispered. "So, tell me, what do you want me to do?" Kol asked. "Everything." You said, dizzy with him so close. "Alright," Kol whispered.