They bite you

Kai

Warnings: Blood-drinking, light dom/sub, explicit smut (female reader), rough sex, explicit masturbation.

"I know you want me." Kai teased, and you rolled your eyes. "No, I don't." You insisted, even though you did want him. He was just...ugh! How could anyone not want him? He slammed you against the wall, and you felt your heartbeat pick up, and you felt yourself get wet. Ugh, seriously? Your brain was either seriously messed up, or Kai was...god, pulling a stupid magic trick on you! "Kai..." You breathed out, and he smelled your lust in the air. "I can smell you, baby." He whispered, and he pressed his lips against yours. You gasped softly before you pulled him closer to your body.

After he had taken you into the bedroom, you had only one request

After he had taken you into the bedroom, you had only one request. "Kai...bite me." You begged. He grinned at you, and you saw fangs pierce through his gums, his eyes turning red, different from when he was a siphoner. He put his lips against your neck and bit you. You moaned happily, but being human, it couldn't go on for too long. Kai bit into his wrist, and he held it against your mouth until your neck healed. "I think I have a better idea," Kai smirked.

He allowed you to grip his hair to pull him up to your body, but once he hovered over you, he took your wrist and pinned your arm down above your head again. "If you're a good girl, I'll give you anything you want." You obediently raised your other arm and placed your hands behind your head, as he pulled out a condom from his pocket and put it on. Kai knelt over you and coaxed your legs to wrap around his waist. He slid into you slowly and watched your reaction, until he was fully inside, his hips pressed up against you. He paused. "Is this all right, baby?"

You came this close to coming from the feeling of finally having him inside you. You gave a quick nod. "It feels amazing. You're amazing." Kai smiled brightly before the dark, intent, look took over his face again. "Then hold on." Then he started fucking you with a dancer's rhythm. Minutes stretched into hours as you felt him cling to you and press up against you from head to toe.

It could only be described as intense. As he grind into you, he had a lot of force behind his hips,  filling you up with every inch. It was almost good enough to get you there untouched, but you needed just a little bit more. You tried to get just a little closer to him and squeezed your legs even more around his waist.

He read your expression and Kai effortlessly shifted his weight to one arm which made his bicep pop as he raised himself a bit to look at you. He brushed a strand of hair out of your eyes with his free hand before trailing it down your body. "Need something, baby?" He tweaked your nipple in tandem with a sharp thrust, which forced a gasp out of your throat.

"I need you... faster, harder." You tried to pull him back down on top of you by wrapping your arms around his neck, but he merely brushed his lips against yours before propping himself up again. A smirk appeared on his face as a small whine escaped your lips. Meanwhile, he continued to fuck into you at a steady speed, never pausing for a second.  "I'm so close." Because you'd been on the edge for so long, your eyes started to water. With his free hand, he unwinded one of your arms from around his neck and brought your hand down to where you were joined together. "Make yourself feel good, sweetie, the way you're making me feel. Take what you need." He started to sound breathless, but his hips never stuttered.