Davina Claire ; one

Requested by HappyLighting4578

"Hi! I was wondering if you could do a Davina Claire Oneshot with a little spice in it 😏"

Warnings: Sexual fantasy, rough sex, unprotected lesbian sex.

You're standing really close. Your palms are dripping wet. You look at each other.

You wonder whether there's a universe where Davina is flirting with you in a hotel hallway, and if it's this universe, where you're standing in a hotel hallway, wishing she was flirting with you.

You haven't been with a girl in a long time. You remember it though: soft thighs around your waist, the wet clench of a cunt around your fingers. The sounds are the best part. Men have nothing on the noises women make.

You wonder what Davina sounds like. She's got that soft, pretty voice, which you had previously thought of as obnoxious and annoying. You take a deep breath and tighten your arms against your chest.

"Apparently," you say.

You start walking away, hoping Davina will intervene. You're a few steps away when you realise that she won't. As usual, you have to do everything.

You turn, beginning to speak right as Davina does. You talk at the same time and stop, embarrassed. Davina says, her cheeks pink, "Sorry, go ahead."

"Oh, I'm sorry-"

Your hands are pushed farther into your pockets. Your entire body has become tense.

"D'you want to come back to my room?" Davina stares at you, and you try to hide your terror and try to qualify your statement. Davina smiles at you and says, "Yes."

----------

----------

You barely get the door locked behind you before Davina is on you, kissing you hard, sucking at your mouth with those soft lips of hers, and fisting her hand in your hair.

"Jesus," you say quietly. Davina makes a gasping sound as you shove her up against the wall, hands on her waist. You unzip your hoodie in one fluid movement and tug your jeans off your ass. Davina runs her hands over your body while inserting her tongue into your mouth. Her hands go underneath your panties and grab at your ass. You've got a nice ass, round and firm from all your cheerleading. The panties have laces on the edges.

She presses a knee to your crotch as she forces you harder against the wall, your heated bodies now intertwined. You uttered a choking moan.

"Are you wet?" Davina murmurs in a throaty tone, slipping her fingers down to your pussy and discovering the response is yes. "Damn, Y/L/N."

"Please," you beg, and Davina marvels at how she ever hated you. You're making Davina throb right now. You sound so helpless and needy. Davina feels powerful and needed. Her entire body thrums with it.

"Want me to eat you out?" Davina says, moving you both to the bed. She takes off her jeans and slams you down hard on the mattress. You're taken aback by her strength. You tip your head back, your full lips wet with saliva and pink with arousal. You arch your back off the bed and nod.

"Have you ever been with a... girl?" Davina says, and yanks the panties down. Your pussy is as flawless as the rest of you.

She kneels on the bed and slides between your legs so you have her thigh to rub against. "No?"

"Not recently..."

Davina stops to get a breath. Her heart is hammering against the inside of her chest. She's wet now too; she can hardly believe she has you beneath her, wanting her like this. Your eyes are dark and half-lidded as you look at each other.

You stutter a "Please..."

Your entire body jerks as Davina runs her thumb over your clit. You moan desperately as you press your palms to your eyes.

Davina leans over you, wanting to touch you all over. She undoes her bra and removes her shirt. She presses your naked bodies together, feeling the heat of you and the shiver you give as she grabs and squeezes one of your breasts.

"You're so beautiful," you whisper, "I've always thought so-"

Davina kisses up your neck, grateful to you. She presses her knee to your pussy and maneuvers it to tease you; you gasp in her ear. She slides her hand through your gorgeous dark hair and tightens her fingers enough to tug at it.

Your eyes flutter open and you gaze at her. "You're wicked, Davina Claire," you accuse then moan again as her knee works more powerfully. "Don't you dare stop, though."

"Oh, I won't," Davina breathes, kissing you again. You happily reciprocate.

Davina doesn't want to leave your mouth, and you don't want her to, but she has stuff to do. She kisses gently down your neck, smelling your perfume, over your collarbone and your breasts, your hard nipples. She kisses down the lovely plane of your torso and rests her hands on your hips, pressing her thumb down hard against your warm skin.

"You can be rougher with me," you say in your sweet voice. "I promise."

"Alright," Davina says, masking her excitement. She wraps one arm hard around your waist and with the other, presses two fingers into you. You're open and wet with arousal, patient and waiting. Your gasp rises in your throat and as Davina starts to rub her thumb against your clit, it turns into a sob. She holds your body in her arms as she fucks you with her thumb and fingers, reveling in your moans and sighs, kissing your breasts.

You've barely been at it for about two minutes when you clench against her and whine, gripping the sheets in your fists before sliding your arms over Davina and dragging your nails down her back. Davina clings to you tighter, more powerfully, her fingers moving with steady precision inside you.

"Oh, fuck, God," you gasp, "Fuck."

"Y/L/N," Davina says, breathless, "Holy shit."

She presses your bodies together again, sliding her wet fingers into your hair. You're sweaty and trembling. She looks at you with adoration.

"Don't stop," you say quietly. "Please don't stop, you're so good, you feel so good."

Davina's lips twitch into a grin. She slides down into the bed and drags your leg over her shoulder, then commences with licking into you.

Your breath is caught in the back of your throat. You take Davina's hair in your hands and dig your fingers deep into it. You taste fantastic. Davina crooks a finger inside you and you moan louder than you have before, clenching your thighs. Davina flicks her tongue over your clit over and over, torturing you, listening to your delighted cries, then she abandons you to kiss your thighs.

You cry out in protest, and Davina lets out a chuckle.

"Don't stop, you jerk," you exhale, "please-"

Davina responds, "Alright," and returns to your clit, licking you with a sloppy fervour she's never shown anybody else. You feel wonderful around her fingers, and the sharp sting of nails on Davina's back spur Davina on.

"Harder, harder," you beg her desperately. Davina uses all of her strength to keep her wrist from failing as she pounds you with her fingers and licks and sucks at your clit. You moan ecstatically, your hand cupping Davina's jaw.

She senses you clenching again and licks you more fiercely, her clit throbbing as she hears the sounds you make. You come again, sobbing "Oh, oh," and Davina returns to you, taking your jaw in her hands and kissing you on the mouth, making you taste yourself. You take a deep breath and relax into Davina's arms, nuzzling up against her. You lie together, panting for a while, needing to feel each other. Davina presses her lips to your sweaty hairline, smelling the scent of your shampoo.