Chapter 31

(A/N: I got a little banner saying how this story is very close to being legible for 2021 Wattys... that's a good thing right?? Anyway continuing)

"I mean looks more like a nightmare, you were sweating and crying. What happened?" Ni-ki asked as he brought the older in for a comforting hug as the hold had jumped awake feeling the moisture around his eyes and forehead.

That's when Sunoo reached his hands up to touch his face. Ni-ki was right, it was the slightest bit damp and he was indeed breaking into a cold sweat.

"I don't know, it was so random so weird and dramatic... if I have to say so myself I don't know how to explain it." Sunoo tried to explain as Ni-ki gave him a somewhat worried look.

"But are you ok now? You wouldn't wake up no matter how hard I tried to comfort you. I was so worried." Ni-ki confessed as Sunoo felt just a bit off. Ni-ki was acting a little too much like that dream........ or never mind Ni-ki was always dramatic.

"Pinch me real quick so I know I'm actually awake" Sunoo said as Ni-ki quickly obeyed and softly pinched the olders cheek.

"Ow- ok I'm awake"

"Tell me what happened" Ni-ki said as Sunoo took a deep breathe and tried to explain what we remembered. "And it ended with her
pushing me off the edge trail into a somewhat ditch while her last words to me were "if I can't have him, no one can" it was weird"

"Pfft that was some dramatic dream you had there not gonna lie, but I promise your alive and that everything's ok"

"It was probably dramatic cause you were in it" Sunoo claimed as Ni-ki was taken back by surprise again. Yes his boyfriend is still sassy and savage.

"That's not the only thing that bothers me though. It felt so real" Sunoo explained as the two were still in the hugging position while laying down on their bed while Sunoo explained his whole dream to Ni-ki.

The tears had dried out a bit as you can still tell the older had been crying for a while before he woke up.

"Do you believe in alter universes? Or dimensions of any sorts?" Ni-ki asked as the older looked at him a little confused.

My boyfriend feeling alright?
He thought to himself as Ni-ki did have a point there... somewhat.

"I don't know. I haven't really thought about it." Sunoo confessed as Ni-ki was making the weird thinking face.  "What if it was you from an alter universe..."

"I mean I guess you have a point but does that mean I'm dead in another universe?" Sunoo asked as he was curious.

"You never know~ just focus on the future that lies ahead of you" Ni-ki said as Sunoo gave him a weird look.

"My boyfriends a poet now?"

"Geez that dream did something to you" Ni-ki said as Sunoo slapped his shoulder as the younger laughed at him. But that's when something hit him.

"Wait- where are my parents!?" Sunoo said as he nearly jumped out of the bed.

"Whoa whoa. It's ok. They're ok. They're on a business trip in Japan remember?"

"Like my mom AND dad right?"

"Yes???"

That's when the older let out a deep sigh of relief when he heard that.

"Lemme guess. They passed away in your dream?" Ni-ki said as he looked at the older sort of worriedly as the older nodded his head and proceeded to get back in bed knowing everyone was safe and it was just a dream.

One that would haunt him for a while but better than forever.

"Hey it's ok. Everything's ok, it was just a dream, I promise that I'm real" Ni-ki joked as he held his arms out for the older expecting a hug but instead got the wind knocked out of him from the older jumping on him and giving him a deep kiss on the lips

"Whoa. Looks like someone's whipped" Ni-ki smirked and tackled the older onto the bed so that he was on top.

"Nah. Just making sure you actually ARE real" Sunoo chucked as he pulled Ni-ki in for another kiss.

"Have I ever told you that you're beautiful?" Ni-ki said as Sunoo let out a deep sigh and looked the younger in the eyes.

"You know sometime I wonder why I even fell in love with you" Sunoo smiled and hugged Ni-ki ever so tightly

"Hey hey, I'm real loosen the grip" Ni-ki chuckled and pinched Sunoos squishy cheeks.

"I hate you sometimes"
Sunoo said as he slapped Ni-ki's shoulder.

"Oh shut the fuck up and come here" Ni-ki chuckled and brought the older into another kiss as they ended their story with now a happy ending.

The End

The whole point of this story is that no matter what happens, dreams can be as random and as wild as you can imagine, they're sometimes choppy, odd and scary but the most important part is that you always play a character in that dream. Some people don't have dreams when they sleep but have a wonderful imagination so let your dreams guide you.

-Another book for my amazing readers!! I will be publishing a little less now that school has started once again but I will always have a story in my drafts waiting to be published. When the time comes I will release another book for you to enjoy. A lot really like my
Sunki ffs so I will try my best to continue to write another one. If there are any suggestions I will gladly try and consider. But thanks a lot for giving this book and my other books lots of
love

~Your lovely Author Nim~