You'll Be Mine, Wonie (Pt-1)

Bold: dialogs (except for one line that Ni-ki says in Author's POV)
Italics: thoughts/lyrics
Bold italics: time/pov/A/N
Underlined italics: reading

Author's POV
~Present~

Ni-ki sat in the Cafeteria, stabbing the blueberries on his plate as he saw the 7 boys have fun together. Why doesn't Ni-ki make friends? Because he was afraid of making friends. Niki's old friends bullied him, they beat him, and Ni-ki was just helpless. He would tell his sister Yeji, but he was too afraid. And so, Niki stayed silent for 3 years. Taki, Ni-ki's best friend knew all of it. But Taki stayed silent because Niki told Taki to stay silent, otherwise Taki would've told Yeji and Hyunjin long ago. Maybe if Taki told Hyunjin or Yeji about it, Niki wouldn't be sitting alone, because Niki isn't the type of person who likes to stay alone. And he could see how 7 boys sitting in front of them were laughing loudly, and how Jungwon's eyes weren't even visible due to how much he kept on laughing. After doing a lot of research on each of those 7, (he actually stalked Jungwon and then found out. Don't tell Niki i said this) he found out that Jay was Rich and had the best childhood. While Niki barely rememberes stuff before he turned 5. An annoying bell rang, which meant that Lunch break is over and Niki has to go back to his class. "Time to simp over Jungwon again" Niki said as he sighed. He threw his food tray in the trash can as he headed for his classroom.

Time skip~
Niki's POV

I come home and lay down on the couch

I come home and lay down on the couch. "Ah Niki-ah!! Your 15 but you have the energy of a 100 year old grandma" Yeji noona yelled at me "Come on Niki can't you just be a little happy sometimes? Even your dance is sad. Can't you get a serotonin boost or something?" noona asked me as she put her hands on her hips. "If only Jungwon noticed me" I said "I'd be happier".Yeji noona rolled her eyes and sighed "Niki-ah, your lying on your only chance for Jungwon to notice you" she said, "look under you". I sat on the couch and couch as I saw a pamphlet. "Avalon High school is announcing this year's first event 'Just Dance'' I read "Solo and groups can participate" i continued reading "Winner gets his/her name in the yearbook +trophy +chance to be a part of school dance team" I smiled "If i can Win, maybe Jungwon will notice me!! He's in the dance team!!!" I said with happiness. "now read the rules" Yeji noona said. I gave her a confused look as i turned the page "Rules for the competition" Oh so this is what she meant. I continued reading

"1. Choreography should be your own" Yeah I can do that

"2. You have to write and produce your own song" I think I can still do this

"3. You need to sing/rap your song" Yeah I don't think I can do this.

"Noona~help me!" I whined. "I've never sung anything in my entire life except 'Baby Shark' " I said as I pouted. "You can do it if you try your best. I know you can do it Niki, all you have to do is work hard." Yeji noona said as she sat next to me. "What about producing? We don't have a studio." I said. Yeji noona thought for a second, smiled and dragged me Somewhere "let me show ya~" she said as I was getting dragged. We stopped infront of a door. Yeji noona opened the doors of a recording studio. "For how long have we owned this studio!?!"

I asked, I've never seen this, Heck I didn't even think of having a recording studio at home

I asked, I've never seen this, Heck I didn't even think of having a recording studio at home. "it's Dad's studio" Yeji noona explained me how to record and everything I needed to know. Maybe producing won't be as hard as I think. "You have 2 months and 2 weeks until the competition. I hope you create some magic here. By the way, the studio is soundproof, so I won't be able to hear anything. Let's go and have lunch now, after that you can start writing your song" Yeji noona said as she smiled.

**************************************
Please don't forget to vote since it helps me with the rankings

Thank you so much for reading

-Jiyeon :D