Date!! No, Hangout

A/N: A short chapter for Hyunjin and Jeongin which was a side ship. I was supposed to add them more but I ended up editing out them 😭

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Look who's all dolled up" said Yeji as she watched Hyunjin comb his long hair. "Hyunjin hyung is going on a date!!" exclaimed a giggling Niki who smirked at Hyunjin. "ITS NOT A DATE" Hyunjin yelled at them, as he glared at them, his face being visible because of the full length mirror while his cheeks were slightly pink.

"I'm going~" Hyunjin informed Yeji but the evil maknae between the Hwang Trio mocked Hyunjin's voice, "On a date~" Niki  as Yeji spat her coffee back in the cup, unable to control her laughter. Niki too laughed at Hyunjin's sassy disappointed/dead Pan face. Without any word, Hyunjin exited within a second. "Sucks being the middle" he muttered, rolling his eyes.

Hyunjin walked to the bus stop because he couldn't drive yet. It's not like he hasn't learned it yet, he just failed it twice. The first time, he sassed at the female instructor who was no less than a Karen, and the second instructor was called a Karen on his face and he banned him for a few months. But that's the story of Okayama, so he'll get it later here in Seoul.

Meanwhile~

"MOM!!! Jeongin hyung is going on a date" Jungwon consecutively yelled, planning to let the entire colony to know about Jeongin's date. "I'm going on a date!" Jeongin too, excitedly screamed but not as loud as Jungwon. "But it's not a date according to Hyunjin" realization hit Jeongin. He covered Jungwon lips, shushing him. Disappointment had take over his face as he sighed. He also realized that maybe the rose wasn't necessary because it's not a date, but never mind. Mom can have them.

Jeongin was just going to leave but his mom rushed to the door, leaving her friends on hold just to get a look at her little baby. Mrs. Yang eyed Jeongin up and down, as she smiled at his slightly messy hair which made him look adorable, the plain white T-shirt that was neither lose not tight and his black jeans that made him look quite taller. The 5'4 woman tip-toed to hug her son who is comparatively taller. She broke the hug, pulling her son's head closer to her face to peck his forehead. "So grown up, he's wooing girls now" she said, her eyes screaming 'My baby's all grown up!'

"I'm actually wooing a guy...." he mumbled, loud enough for Mrs. Yang to hear it. He was entirely expecting her to slap him or scream and even had his eyes squinted. "I just said that" Mrs. Yang replied, and Jeongin realized that he had misheard his mom. He left, brushing his hair back as he walked to the Cafe he texted Hyunjin to come at.

The bell hanging on the door jingled as Jeongin entered inside. He looked around, and oh how much he wanted to spot him sitting inside there, his elbows on the table as he rests his chin on his palm while he looked around with an unconscious pout on his lips, his pink, or is it a clear lip gloss? Are his lips as pretty as every girl wants? Oh he'd love to get a small taste of them!

'Would he like a table in the middle or in the back-' He thought as he looked around. After 5 minutes of constant looking around and being judged by the baristas, he chose a table in the corner. It was near the window, the Cafe was noise proof so the cars didn't annoy. There was also a money plant hanging with the help of the curtain rod and a bamboo plant on the table. Jeongin leaned back comfortable on the couch as he looked outside, waiting for Hyunjin. The bell jingled again and Jeongin turned head, hoping to see Hyunjin but it was some random girl. He turned his head again, but yet again, no long hair guy with blonde- I mean Black hair. Yes, that's how Jeongin remembered Hyunjin before he knew his name. He once spotted Niki calling him Hyunjin and that's how he got his name.