Don't Hit Me, Please.........

Bold: bullies
Italics: Niki and Taki
Bold italics: me Aka A/N

⚠️Warning⚠️: ‼️Bullying‼️

Note: Avalon High school's name may be High school but it has all classes from pre-school to Senior year. You'll understand why i told this later.......

A/N's pov (OFCOURSE my pov because I'm telling y'all the story of Niki getting bullied)

Niki walked through his school hallways, trying to be invisible. The moment Niki thought he's safe, he was being dragged by the hood of Niki's sweater, while a peice of cloth was shoved onto Niki's mouth. Niki was tied to the water pipe on the terrace, where his 3 bullies, K, Asahi and Yoshi were standing in front of the helpless little boy.

"welcome back, bitch. How would you like to be beaten"
"Stop bullying- ouch!!" Niki yelped in pain as Asahi kicked Niki's stomach. "Stop bullying me K!!!What wrong did I ever do to you"
"It's just that your some adopted kid, who gets loved and nurtured by his older siblings" K told Niki as he harshly slapped face, leaving a red mark. Yoshi kicked Niki's stomach again as Niki yelped in pain again.

"even if I'm adopted, you only beat me because you are jealous that I'm so loved" Niki replied as K got pissed of and Niki got slapped again. The 3 boys heard foot steps approaching Niki, as they quickly ran away from the terrace.

"Taki-Kun" the terrace door opened, revealing Taki, who came to Niki with a first aid box in his hand. Taki sat next to Niki, "you were lucky today, weren't you Niki" Taki said as he sat next to Niki, untying Niki's hand. "If you didn't show up, they would've beaten me more" Niki chucked lightly as Taki rolled his eyes "Niki-Kun, please tell Yeji oni-Chan (older sister in Japanese) that these older kids are beating you. I can't see you getting beaten up everyday" Taki sadly replied as he helped Niki get up. They both went to their class together.
Why don't K, Yoshi and Asahi bully Taki? Because the school is owned by Taki's grandparents. They think if Taki spots them bullying Niki, they'll be suspended, as Taki can inform his grandparents. 

      Why do they bully a helpless child? Because that helpless child was adopted by a somewhat Rich family, and many knew about this except for Niki. Taki knew too, but he never told Niki. Niki's siblings loved Niki, but feared that he would leave them if he finds out so they never told Niki..........

(Y'all thought the chapter ended??)

Bold: Jungwon
Italics: Niki
Bold italics: Niki's thoughts.

Niki's POV
"and that's how I used to get bullied"
"Taki should've told your siblings, HOW COULD YOU SUFFER ON YOUR OWN!!!" Jungwon pouted as he hit Niki's arm. "No offense but, why did they call you- So what do you like to eat for lunch-" I cut Jungwon hyungs sentence "Because I was actually a adopted child, but it doesn't matter be-"
Jungwon cut my words. He squeezed me tightly. His scent, he smells like ocean. I buried by head into the Crook of Jungwon's neck. "I wish, I wish I could stay like this forever....." I said smiling like an idiot "what?" Jungwon let out a small chuckle Argh why am I so dumb!! Hwang Niki why are you so dumb "It's okay..... You probably found comfort in my hug." "You're such a baby, Won" I booped his nose "I am really sorry for asking you that Ki" Jungwon hyung looked down at the floor giving a :( face. No Wonie don't look sad I'm soft for you :( "You didn't let me finish my sentence Wonie. It doesn't hurt me that I'm adopted because, even if I am, I get so much love. I know my parents aren't with me a lot, but that's because they are busy. But no matter how busy they are, they never miss my birthdays, they celebrate it every year because it's the day I was adopted, and it's the day I became a part of our family. And my siblings, for them, I'm too precious. Once, when I was sad, my older sister struggled to make Bbungeoppang to make me happy. My older brother always does stupid things to make me happy, knowing it's stupid. Even if I'm adopted, I'm not sad about it because, THEY LOVE ME!! They love me a lot. So, even if I am adopted, it won't hurt me" "Your family is so cute" Jungwon hyung said wiping his fake tear. Someone walked in the class. That's the teacher, i assume...........

**************************************
First of all,
Bullying isn't a nice thing. So if anyone bullies you, just expose him/her. Hit 'em with Jay Why Pee's auto tune if nessecary. No one taught me this that's why I'm teaching this to you all

Second of all,
Neither K, Yoshi nor Asahi bullied anyone. I only needed the names of Japanese kids. They were the only ones I remembered. All 3 of them have an Angel-Like personality. As a Kie, I can guarantee y'all that K is extremely nice and MNET is a snakeu. I don't stan Treasure but I'm pretty sure that they are extremely nice. None of the actions....... Blah blah blah I'm not writing cliche lines. Niki never got bullied by K, Yoshi or Asahi. I mean I'd be suprised if Yoshi and Asahi know Niki and vice versa. Niki was LITERALLY K's child, until I stole Niki from K and adopted Riki. Legends say that K is searching for me with Sunghoon's knife shoes. Don't tell K that I'm here writing an ff about K's lost child👀.

3rd of all, 2 updates in a day 👀lol. Not sure but I decided to update TWICE. Lebbeca, play TT by TWICE

Also, PLEASE!!
Do me a favor and try to comment, because when someone comments, it feels like someone likes our fiction. Writers can understand me. So please, try to comment...

Anyways, Thank you so much for reading my fan fiction <3