You're Mine (2K Speacial Update)

⚠︎𝚃𝚆⚠︎: ‼️ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ‼️

Taki's POV

"I NEED Sunoo with me. We have bio lab activities today and he's my partner" I whimpered, not being able to spot Sunoo anywhere. "I haven't seen him since yesterday" Niki said, to which Jay hyung added "Same"

"How is he, Yuna" I asked the female who was texting someone on her phone. "Oh, he's just burnt out, so I asked him to stay home" She answered, looking up from the screen for a matter of seconds.

"I wanted to meet him today, can I, Yuna?" Jay hyung asked Yuna who was sitting next him, still busy on her phone. She looked up for a second, giving Jay an annoyed look before answering and looking back at her phone. "Do I look like Kim Sunoo?"

Damn she's savage.

But why did no one bring up the fact that Sunoo isn't here before I did? And what happened to Sunoo.

What if Jay and Jungwon are together again? Is her plan failing? Is that why Sunoo's heartbroken and not here? SHIT- he must be home alone and crying-

"Taki-kun" Niki waved his hand in front of my face "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing, I just zoned out"

Author's POV~

Jungwon and Niki

(it's not POV, they're here in this scene )

Jungwon and Niki were in a library together, completing their homeworks. "So, what happened last night" Niki broke the not-awkward silence between them, as Jungwon averted his gaze from his notebook to Niki's eyes. He placed the pen, which was on his hand, on the table. He took a deep breath before leaning on the chair.

FLASHBACK~

"Hey" Jay said, smilingly. He put his hands in his pockets, still staring at Won who was looking ahead, as if he's ignoring Jay's presence. "Wonie" Jay slightly whined trying to get his attention, making Jungwon pause his tracks and turn behind to look at Jay who stopped smiling. "First of all, quit calling me Wonie, I'm not your boyfriend anymore" Jay felt hit by a truck, hearing Jungwon talking to him so rudely. He never expected to see such side of him until that day. "Second of all, who asked you to hit Niki?" Jungwon asked in a harsh tone, making Jay look at the ground in guilt. "I'm sorry" Jay's voice was low. Jungwon hummed. "Third of all, I love you Hyung" Jungwon paused, as Jay's eyes lit up. Jungwon turned around. "Just" Jungwon sighed "Not in the same way" he started walking, while Jay stood in his spot in disbelief. "You're too possessive, By the Way" Jungwon added, making Jay look at a different direction, avoiding his tears. "I'm sorry for that too" Jay's voice was shaky.

Jungwon paused his tracks again, realizing that Jay wasn't following. "Jay hyung, I'm not here to make you feel bad" he turned around and took quick steps towards his ex "I'm here, so that we sort out the heavy atmosphere between us" Jungwon took Jay's hand in his, making Jay feel butterflies. "Look, you made Niki think it's his fault although Niki didn't do anything. It's just that I just made a Friend besides you all. Is there anything wrong with that?" Jungwon looked into Jay's eyes "I never said anything about you spending time with Heeseung hyung, so me and Niki shouldn't be a problem, right?" Jay sighed at Jungwon's words, "Thank you for giving me one of the best days of my life" Jay said, pulling Jungwon into a hug. Jungwon was quite hesitant at first but hugged him back after a matter of seconds.