You're Late

Once Yuna and Sunoo reached home, Yuna dropped her bag on the ground. "Kim Sunoo, spill the tea" Yuna asked, putting her hand on her hips. "What tea, Yuna?" he played innocent, giggling awkwardly. "Don't try to play innocent, Sunoo. You returned home at 1 am last night. I let you go because it was too late, I tried to ask you today, but you ignored. But not anymore" she glared, crossing her hands, but Sunoo continued playing innocent. "Fine, I'll show you some proof" she unlocked her phone, opening the picture. She turned the phone and the screen faced Sunoo's face.

Sunoo's eyes widened the moment the phone screen faced him. His jawdropped when he saw the picture, feeling astound over how could someone even get that picture. "Now, will you explain" she asked, tapping the ground with her left foot. Sunoo quietly took a seat, answering what happened the last night.

"S-So, me and Jay hyung were going on a walk-" Sunoo hesitantly told Yuna but she cut him off. "No, no, no. I KNOW something happened in the bedroom too" She implied as Sunoo heavily gulped, getting red. "I heard heavy breathing and someone stumbling" she said, as Sunoo internally panicked, choking on his own saliva.

Maybe, I should tell what happened because Sunoo wouldn't really tell everything so let's take a flashback, shall we?

Sunoo layed down on his bed and closed his eyes, attempting to sleep, but Jay was staring at him, with a soft smile on his lips. Feeling Jay's stare, he turned to other side, keeping his eyes close.

Jay pulled his gaze away from Sunoo, and looked around the not so big room. His eyes caught Sunoo's baby pictures, hanging near Sunoo's bed. Blindly, Jay stepped closer to the frame. He kept marching forward until his legs came in contact with the bed frame and he tripped, almost falling over Sunoo. Indirectly, Sunoo was pinned on the bed by Jay. Jay's hands trapped Sunoo in between, it's nothing less than pinning someone on the bed.

Sunoo nervously gulped, feeling blood rush in his cheeks. Jay too, felt his cheeks heating up but no one moved even a single millimeter. Both froze in their spots, lost in each other's eyes.

Million butterflies in his stomach and multiple thoughts in Sunoo's head but his tongue abandoned him and his mouth decided not to open up. All he could continue gazing into Jay's beautiful, black eyes and continue feeling those butterflies.

As for Jay, it was his first time looking Sunoo so closely. Of course, he sees him everyday but it was his first time being so close. He too, could feel the butterflies in his stomach and goosebumps all over his body.

There was barely any motion in the entire room. The eye contact broke as Jay's eyes averted from Sunoo's eyes to his pink lips.  Jay had the yearning to lean in, and not being able to fight it back anymore, he lowered his face to meet Sunoo's lips.

Sunoo gulped, he was not ready. NOT AT ALL. But he still lowkey wished for this. He was waiting for this. He wanted this to happen. He just couldn't wait for Jay's plump lips to be on top of his. He squinted his eyes, waiting for the moment he waited for years to happen to finally happen.

"I'm sorry" Jay muttered. Sunoo opened his eyes, thinking that Jay probably got up and didn't want to kiss a friend. "Um... Would you like to go for... A cheer up walk?" Jay asked hesitating, trying to get rid of the awkwardness at the moment. Sunoo nodded, getting up from his bed and leaving the room with jeans in his hand. Jay left the room, sitting on the couch on the hall while Yuna switched glances from Jay to Sunoo, wondering what had just happened. She watched them walk out silently, still trying to comprehend.

To be continued.......
---------------------------------------------------------

Hello again my dear Treasures!!

Two consecutive days of updates, do you like it??

They didn't kiss, expected wasn't it? But don't mistake this as the ending..... There's so much more left!!

Well for now, imma take my leave, see you guys tomorrow maybe.

Byeeeeeeeee

~Choi Jiyeon