*𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄*

Case Study Report File:

Candidate Name; Miss Eliza Haley Parker

Candidate Age; 24

Date--Birth; 11/0X/19XX

Known Relatives; Mr Peter Benjamin Parker (brother) [living] -- Mr Joshua and Mrs Mary Parker (parents) [deceased] -- Ms May Parker (aunt) [living]

Reason for file; know relative exposure to Power Stone, Infinity Stone (see Sec 211 for more information)

Key Information:

Blood infected with purple remanence. Can only be related to fragments of the Power Stone.
Powers could be prevented. Other side effects unknown.

Class:

Dangerous until proven otherwise. Best keep detained.

The personnel under close study, Miss Eliza Parker, is hereby commanded as a threat to society, where under a pressured circumstance, she may destroy and reform all we know as neutral. There are many a possible outcome for the event that took place 25/0X/20XX, concluding that a Miss Eliza Haley Parker, may commence in one of three actions.

I. Miss Parker may be in order to absorb the usage of the Power Stone, Infinity Stone (see Sec 211) and induce the dosage given, meaning that she would be in use of her powers.

II. Miss Parker may run the course and dispose of the run in with the Power Stone, Infinity Stone (see Sec 211). This would conclude that Miss Parker would be subjected to a serious undergoing of long-term experimentation to not only study the connection between her body and the Power Stone, Infinity Stone (see Sec 211) but in event, hope to rid her system off all contamination.

III. Miss Parker could, unfortunately, be withheld from all contact due to the uncontrollable levels of uncertainty that are raised in the subject. Not only might she show discouraged actions towards her own parties, but may turn this into a high level threat, making her inevitable more dangerous than that of Wanda Maximoff [see file 13], Thor Odinson [see file 6], Loki Laufeyson [see file 17], Carol Danvers [see file 20].

In addition to these, a forth and final option is clear:

IV. If subject XX7, Miss Eliza Parker, becomes a threat even further than anticipated, it is in written law to remove her from harming others. This would only occur if Miss Parker is incoherent to help and methods, then it is with due respect and full commiserations that we apologise for having to act without redemption nor compunction, for the topic of discussion would be gratified with disposal of subject XX7.

Risks:

I. Personnel and subject XX7, Miss Eliza Haley Parker may find difficulties with activities and daily consumptions of time.

II. Miss Parker may suffer from mild and short-term amnesia or other bodily malfunctions such as dizziness, fatigue, nausea, limpness of limbs and/or muscles, etc..

III. Experimenting could lead to serious injury of patient and/or medical team on standby.

IV. The infliction of Power Stone, Infinity Stone (see Sec 211) could be worse than originally thought, therefore deeming Miss Parker unstable mentally and/or physically.

V. The effects of said Stone could be irreversible, and/or current technology may be incapable of extracting contamination. Effects of said Stone may be permanent.

Other additional information:

Affected personnel is yet to show signs of unstable movements within state, and effects of said Power Stone, Infinity Stone (see Sec 211) are not clear. No signs of any out-of-the-ordinary acts.

- Information courtesy of Dr Bruce Banner.

Update of personnel: Miss Parker for 03/0X/20XX