Ch. 24 Just For You, Love [𝔢.]

Word count: 1.25k

Eliza's POV:

After I close the door behind me, Nat slams me into it, her hands either side of my head, hips pinning me against the wood.

"You want to explain what you're playing at, Eliza?" She growls huskily, making me bite my bottom, which seems to make her even more annoyed.

"I'm not playing at anything, Nat."

"Don't you start with that. So for the past three weeks, you've played with my feelings? Is that what this is?" She asks, her nose only moments away from touching mine.

"N-no."

She slams me into the wood again. "Answer the question, darling. Did you purposely try to make me feel jealous?"

"Yes." My heart beat quickens and I can tell Nat has noticed.

"What's wrong?" She smirks. "Am I turning you on, Miss Parker?" Her voice is seductive and leaves me with chills running down my spine. God, whatever happens, know that I live for this shit.

I nod a little, giving into her control. I feel her hand graze my stomach and down towards my core, leaving a cold trail along my skin. She still stares at me, not loosening her lock on my eyes while her hand slips inside of my trousers and a finger runs over my underwear, which are pretty much soaked through already. I gulp and a breath hitches in the back of my throat.

"You want to lie to me now?"

I shake my head obediently. I don't know what Sharon said to Nat, but I no longer care. I don't know if it was true, but again, I hardly give a fuck anymore. I have what I want. She pushes my panties aside and starts pushing a finger inside of me. I gasp at the entry and throw my hands against the door, searching desperately for something to hold onto. I will fall. My knees will buckle. I will cum.

She says things but I'm no longer listening. Her finger moves deeper into me with every thrust and soon enough, she's added another and increased my pleasure. I moan her name but immediately Nat clasps her free hand over my mouth.

"No." She says harshly, and somehow it's enough to shut me up. I'm startled myself at the sudden wave of obligation to follow every single instruction she gives me. I look into her piercingly green eyes, innocence and stillness coating my own blue colouring. I almost crumple into her as she flexes her finger inside of me, curling it up against my sweet spot. In one swift and single motion, she pulls out of me and picks me up. After throwing my onto the bed, she strips me of my trousers and begins to work on my blazer, the buttons slipping out of their clasps in an instant. I slip my arms from the sleeves and throw the clothing to the floor.

Nat smirks at me, I see the glimmer of her eyes in the dimmed light. "Desperate are we?"

"Shut up and kiss me." I moan impatiently. She grins and crashes her lips onto mine with such force that I'm pushed deeper into the bed, another moan ringing through my lips. "Nat . . ."

"What, darling?" She turns to trailing kisses down my neck, over the lace of my bra and down towards my embarrassingly matching underwear. Teasingly, she slows down her kisses and grazes her tongue slowly over the skin of my inner thigh.

"Fuck me please."

"If that's what you want." She sighs. "Don't say I didn't warn you."

I don't know what to say so I don't speak at all. Her lips attach back onto mine as her fingers drag over the skin of my stomach, stopping to trace circles around my belly button. I groan as she teases me and before I know it, she's thrusting her fingers deep into my pussy, hitting spots I never thought could be hit. She adds another finger so that the three of them fill me and start to curl, bringing me closer to the edge. I grapple at her hair with one hand, but her lips stay firmly planted on mine. I'm so surrounded by ecstasy that I forget how to breathe. Her thumb runs rings around my clit, feeling it up and adding to the pleasure. With her other hand, Nat grabs my ass lightly, hitting it every so often and bringing me closer to release. I moan again and am about to hit my high when she pulls abruptly out of me. Before I can protest, she shoves her juice-slathered fingers into my mouth and I swirl my tongue around them, tasting myself on her.

"I don't know who you've had sex with before, Eliza darling, but none of them do it like I do. Though I must warn you, when you're with me, I'm in charge. Is that alright with you?" She taunts, pulling her fingers from my mouth and tracing my folds again, only this time I feel the coldness of my saliva adding to the current building pleasure.

"Mhm," is all I can muster, anymore and I'll explode into a begging fit.

"Good. Now, I'm going to need you to beg for what you crave."

I look at her wide eyed and confused. Did she say that or am I dreaming?

"Beg, darling, or I'll leave you high and dry."

"Clichés are old school." I retort.

She looks at me sternly and I feel my stomach fill with butterflies. "Please, Nat-"

She stops me. "Do it properly, darling."

I don't respond, instead slide off the bed and onto my knees, looking only at her feet. "Please, Nat. Fuck me until I can't walk. Eat me out and don't stop until I cum."

She holds her chin in her palm, mocking me as I sneer at her. "But do you deserve it?" She says slowly.

"I-" I'm not sure what to say and when she glares a knowing look at me, I shut up anyway. I'm not risking it.

"Why don't," Nat starts to say slowly, her eyes now rimmed with lust. "you show me how much you want this."

I smirk and nod eagerly, standing up quickly and pushing her back seductively onto the bed. I snatch a kiss from her lips, earning a moan and a half. Biting at her bottom lip, I tug on the zipper of her dress, yanking it down to pull the silky material from her perfect body. It comes clean off and easily, as if it knows what's coming. Literally.

I pull free her panties, exposing her to the warmed air of the room, though she still gasps a little at the temperature change. I waste no time in eating her out, running my tongue between her folds before thrusting it deep into her pussy. She arches her back with pleasure and buries her head into the pillows. I keep working on her and touch my thumb to her clit, rubbing until she releases and screams quietly. I clean her up and lay down next to her on the bed.

"Good girl," she teases. "You ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." I smile weakly, half scared, half excited. What am I supposed to be thinking right now? I'm having sex with Natasha Romanoff for fucks sake. I suppose I do have one thing, suck my dick, haters.

Nat grins at me and thrusts two fingers deep into me, clenching and curling to the rhythm of my pleasure.