Vodka

"Bottles of Vodka, Then we kiss"

I decided to finally go to the cr as i am about to explode my urine. i am drunk.. and as i see things its like when i look at my left i still see what i saw in front. damn vodka is a bitch.

I got out of the cr as i was finish. i bumped somebody when i opened the door real hard.

I giggled "oops.. sorry" i dont care who it was or what it is. i just loved myself that time.

"No problem"

Oh shit. that sexy voice again. its even sexier with vodka.

I looked back at him, Tom

"Oh, i am really sorry like learry sorry." I said

"Its cool, its all good" he said, doesnt even touch an inch of me. damn even wanting him more.

"Okay" i walked away. all i was thinking of is i am going to lie on that sofa that white, soft and comfy---- mother fucking son of a gun.

Loren and Bryon is making out over my goal.

I looked at the people that i thought was normal and now are wild and i think im the only one whos too drunk here.

Gia and francis was still talking at the kitchen.. dianne and ron are playing cards. and theres me drunk as fuck.

"Are you even drinking?" I asked them

Dianne turned down the volume of the song their playing called -sweater weather by neighbourhood-

"What?" Bryon asked

"Have you guys been drinking?"

"Yeah!" They said

"Drink more then!" I shouted as i swayed with the song.

They stood up and danced with me, the lights got dimmer and the music got louder. and our body got weaker.

I didnt know who i was dancing with. all i know i was having fun.

I closed my eyes as the song got into the slow part. and swayed with them. then i slowly opened my eyes i saw Loren and Gia. i rest my arms on their shoulders. then the song skipped into -heroes by tove lo-

As i was dancing in at the center i always took a glance to Tom. He's talking to Ron and i think their having fun. He turns to me then when our eyes met i looked away.

We just dances ans dance. at exactly 1:00 am i decided to calm myself down.

"Are you okay?" Tom asked

I nodded

"Do you know who i am?" He asked

I nodded

"Whats my name?" He asked

"Tom"

I slept that moment. then they woke me up when they are going home already.

Now. im fine. everythings clear now i am not drunk anymore. pop some confetti

"Tamara, can you drive them home? I mean, Dylan, Ron and Francis and also Bryon are still drunk." Loren said

"The hot guy wasnt drunk?" I asked

"Didnt even drink on drop" she said.

"Thats odd" i said

"Well can you? Or can you not drive them home?" Loren said

"Yes i can" i said

So i drove them home one by one. when i was at Dylan's i immediately called a cab before Dylan could think of anything else.

I got home safe.. got into my bed and slept it all the way.

I woke up 7:30 am and im fucking late.

I took a quick shower and quickly dress with my sleeveless white shirt with my bottom blue tattered jeans then had my modesty with a checkered blue and red polo that later i would just hang it on my hips. then i matched it with my white converse.

I braid my hair, put my siennas matte lipstick and some foundation then i was ready to go.

My head still hurts because of the vodka we drank so good.