Warm Talks

I wore the necklace made out of diamonds. Real ones.

"Oh my god! Guys how can i thank you?" I covered my cheeks of redness.

"Oh dont worry! We owe you so much!!" Loren placed her hand on my shoulder.

The doorbell rang! And i jumped of exciteness. Its not like its my first time to throw a party its just that im happy.

We went down and welcomed some girls.

After a couple of hours the house was filled with people some are drunk some were making out. Then after awhile Dianne opened the door and there he was Dylan McLawrence. He highfived hello his friends

Ive been wishing for him to talk to me. Weve spoke for only like twice a year. I get weak when i see him.

I felt a knob that was behind me, i turned it and quickly came inside. It was the guests comfort room.

"Oh my god!" I was blushing real bad

The door opened that it made me jump.

"Holy shit Loren!"

"Hey, why are you here?"

"Didnt you see him? Oh my god hes so gorgeous"

"You should retouch then"

She took her make up kit and i applied some tanner to lose my blush.

"There you go, now lets go!" Loren said

I sighed i walked in the room and he was there leaning his arm over our fireplace.

He looked and waved at me with his beaming smile

"Hey"

"Hey" i answered

"Happy birthday Tamara" he kissed me on the cheek and i dont know if my tanner still worked to cover the redness.

"Thankyou Dylan" i smiled at him

"Well at least i made it 10:00 right? So that i could greet you"

"Oh, thank you"

"You thank me a lot. Its your party we should have fun" he led me to the counter and poured me some beer.

"Lets go to the pool" he said, holding my hand towards the pool.

We sat down hanging our feet wet on the pool.

"So whats your wish for your birthday?" He said placing his beer on the edge of the pool

"For my wish to multiply"

He laughed

"I didnt know you had a humor"

"Well now you know"

Silence filled the air.

"I need to tell you something" he said

"What?"

"Youve been ignoring me and i cant help my self but just accept and live with it. But honestly ive been wanting you to talk to me" he said looking into my eyes. never leaving my eyes. not even blinking. ugh he looks so good.

My jaw dropped and i kept my look tight on his deep brown eyes. I cleared my throat as i was looking for words to respond with this shit.

"Say something!" He holds my hand looking even deeper into my eyes.

"Uh Dylan, its kind of hard to say what im trying to say." I looked away i just cant find my words.

"Please i want you to say something" he held my hand tighter.