Thursday

There is a bit slight chance of rain. Oh yes school. Last night was cute. I wouldnt say perfect because maybe he just made those things up. I woke up Loren who is next to me. I told her to prepare for school. I seriously dont want to go to school but my friends are here they could not just skip through the day and the school head would ask their parents and then my friends could say its all about my party. so its a big no. And weve been absent yesterday.

"What? Were still hangover" she muttered burying her self deeper into the pillow

"can we just not go?" She added unclear

"Uh no, because weve been absent yesterday all day. I only got an excuse letter that says wednesday" i said grabbing all the dirty pillows from the floor.

"When i get back i am expecting you up" i said. I shut the door. I was headed to my sister's room where Dianne and Gia was sleeping.

"Hey wake up" i shook up dianne

"Why?" Dianne mumbled

"School" i said shaking them to wake up.

I plugged in my ipod and played The Neighboirhood West Coast.

Gia was up, followed by Dianne

I went into my moms shower. Took some clothes from my room as i noticed Loren wasnt on the bed already.

I wore my sweater with a cone of icecream. Then a skinny black jeans, a pair of boots. I matched it with siennas matte lipstick its my favorite. I put a little bit of blush to suit the weather. I brushed my wavy blonde hair that falls to my hips.

I went down the stairs I was surprised by the cleanliness. Maybe Gia cleaned. She loves it. Shes weird. Im gonna hire her for a helper, lol.

"G'morning" i said

"morning" they said

they were already having cereals, eggs, bacon, coffees and apples. I pour the cereal on my bowl and added milk.

"So Loren, i saw you and Bryon so turned on last night" i teased

"Yeah--" she giggled "he was so turned up" she said looking down, avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah," i cleared my throat and inserted "slut" in it. Everyone giggled except for Loren giving me evil stares.

"Heeeey!" She chewed her apple and denying not to smile

"Atleast i wasnt kissing over the pool" Loren said. why would she say atleast? Was it more slutty to hear than having sex at my sister's room? Uhh brain please.

"It was a kiss. Nothing more! You little--" i said about to tickle her to death

"We really had fun last night girls!" Dianne said grinning. woah dianne had fun last night. what did she do last night? Maybe she met someone.

"Oh look at the time! Its 7:51 Were gonna be late! Come on guys!" Gia said getting off the chair.

We took our bags then made our way out. I hid the key under the white vase.

We got on my car and skitattle quickly. "So are you and Dylan having those cute conversations?" Dianne said.

Dianne has no love life, has no crush at all. Or she doesnt say it. We forced her to tell but she just dont.

"Yeah" i replied

"What did you talk about?" Gia asked

"Nothing, really. Just greeted me happy birthday" i avoided her eyes.

"Oh? And just kissed you? Wow bravo making things up Tamara" Loren said sarcasticly

"Okay. He admits he likes me" i said without any emotions, i dont wanna assume or wait for more.