2 out of 5

When i got home, i noticed that the house was cleaned and so shiny. then a lady came by the bathroom.

"Oh hello miss Rick, my name is Shania, your mom hired me for help here around the house" she politely said smiling

"Hello" i said strangely. i walked pass her "uh how did you get in?" I asked

"Your sister came home with me, im from new york and she gave me the keys around the house. dont worry miss, you can trust me" she said

I nodded. thank god i wont be eating cereals for breakfast.

On a sunday afternoon.. i was sitting down my computer table starring at the tree that my window shows. I jumped as Shania opened the door.

"Could you atleast knock when you enter?" I yelled

"Sorry miss, your phone was ringing" she said.

I grabbed my phone on her hand.

I looked at the screen and saw 24 missed calls from Loren, Gia, Hydra and Dianne and some unknown numbers. And my phone is 23% on. wow thanks.

My phone rang again. its Loren

"Hey?" I answered

"Where have you been? Ive been ringing you like 7 times" she she replied

"Oh i forgot my phone down stairs, why did you call?" I said

"Well, 2 weeks from now is the foundation day of this town and bryon hasnt asked me to be his date." she replied. i can hear the sadness of her voice.

Every year we have foundation day thats where the carnaval begins the pageants and we have this dance for everyone in school.

"He'll ask you. dont worry" i said

"I hope so. so? Have you been asked?" She asked

"Nope" i replied

"And youre not worried?" Loren asked

"Nope, theyll come. youll see" i replied

"Hahaha yeah, they will."

"Okay i gotta go my phone is dying." i hanged up.

I plugged in my charger and left it there. then my phone rang.

Its hydra

I declined her call, and left her a message.

Then i was craving for a cigarette.

I went out to my terrace. grabbed my pack in my bag. then i smoked out. yes i did lock my doors because of shania. i sat on the floor even though i have my coffee table there. i sat on the floor so no one could see me.

I took my phone with me outside, i charged it there and texted with my friends.

I went downstairs because i was starving for pizza.

"Shania, could you please order some pizza?" I asked her

"Sure miss" she replied

She called my favorite pizza branch.

I napped over the kitchen table as i was so frustrated.

I sat at the movie room and inserted my usb for movies. i watched mannequin on the move, its a 1991 movie. and i just so love it.

The doorbell rang and i knew i am just going to live again. ughh pizza.

"Oh thank goodness" i took the box from Shania.

Few minutes later she handed me a glass of lemonade.

Hello life.

After an hour my pizza was through. I got back to my room and jumped on my bed.