Perfect Waves

I took my shorts off and top off on the spot. And so did they. Uh Dylan is so damn hot! He's got perfect abs, biceps and damn his tanned perfect tan. His dark black hair that gave wave like the beach today. His dark brown eyes that says "want me" is I want.

"Tam!"

"Stop it Tam" Loren snapped it out of me.

"Oh. Uh you can take our surfboards behind the house. And please be careful, there is a dog" I ran towards the sea as it was wanting me.

The girls was with me, we took a picture before jumping off. And left my phone on the towel by the sand.

"Isn't this a life?" Dianne yelled

"Oh thank god I'm here again" I said closing my eyes while floating feeling the heat.

"So, Dianne how was Ron?" I asked her

"He's so cute" she said creating a smile

"Oooh, Dianne has a crush" Gia said

"And you have an admirer" I told her

"Uh gross" she said

"Its kinda weird really smoking with them around." Dianne said

"Right?" I agreed

"So, what are we gonna do later?" Gia asked

"Campfire?" Dianne, Loren and I screeched

The boys were back. They brought 6 surfboards.

I used one and Dianne used the other.

"Hey Dianne, let's show some moves to these ladies" I said, making my voice so challenging.

Dianne flipped twice in the air, then landed in the water smoothly.

I twist and twist on the waves and jumped with the board and landed smooth and slow.

"Wow Tamara, when did you learn that?" Dylan asked, with his amazed face again

"When I got the house, I started learning" I smiled. We hold on to a tight stare i wish i could look at him for years. Dianne snapped it out when the board hit me slightly.

Loren and Gia was on the shallow part. Its so nice to see them hang around with those boys. We don't really have much time with boys because were too busy having fun.

Dianne left us, she went by pass Ron. Ron stared at her real good. I saw Bryon gesturing Ron to come over by his side. I can tell that ron rejected Bryon's offer.

"So" Dylan said

"Parties, and beaches and fun kind of girl, huh?"

"Yeah, its a regret not to explore " I smiled.

"Are you seeing someone?" He asked. What an unpredictable question to ask right now.

"Uh, no. Why?"

"Oh great! Uh nothing just-- why are you not seeing anyone right now?" He asked

"I don't know. I guess I never got the right one. and why are you asking that funny question? Cant you just let me be happy on my own?" I said then giggled. what the fuuuuck? I have no any idea of flirting.

"Ah huh. You're gonna meet him soon" he said, beaming.

Oh those white teeth. His flawless face. He's even hotter when wet. Damn I want him so bad. I wanna take him by my arms and kiss him. We went back to the shore. We walked on the sand, he was picking up unique shells and gives it to me.

"Why are you getting that? Its not even pretty". I said laughing.

"It is, look." He flip the shell and revealed shining stones that was attached on it.