My Kind of Perfect

For days, Max and I didnt talk much, but i know for one thing that were not into something, and it sucks to think of not being a part into someone. especially to a hot looking human being. for days he hasnt text me yet, never did call.

On a hot afternoon i went home, i was so exhausted and tired of waiting for his text. ugh this is not what i want for my life to become. damn it.

I heared a doorbell, but i was too lazy to go down and entertain.

"Miss Rick? Your friends have visited you" shania said raising her voice for me to hear enough.

"Let them in" i yelled

My girls except for Hydra came in my room and this was the reason why they are here

"Tamara, please throw a party, tonigh!!" Loren shouted, she jumped over me and i was struggeling for me to breathe.

I coughed "and why is that? why dont you throw a party at your houses?" I asked

"Because my mom is home" loren said "same" dianne said "same" gia added

I rolled my eyes "okay fine, by the way? What time is it?" I asked burying my face into my pillow.

"3:40 pm"

"You better prepare some booze" i said still lazy for some excitements.

"Ill get my wallet, mom dumped some money again" i said finally standing up over my bed and walked towards my pants that was on the ground.

I gave Loren a 25 dollar cash in case. "buy the things that would extremely satisfy our hookers" i said. i looked at their faces and i think theyre thinking this is too much "the change would be for gas" i added

"Shut up im full tank" Loren said slapping me by the leg.

"Whatever for the change then" i said closing my eyes jumping back over my bead.

"Ill go get the speakers" Gia said getting out of my room, making herself useful.

"Dianne, do you have some fake ID?" Loren asked

"Loren, please. My dad's ex worker works at some store. i think we would not be using some Fake ID" dianne said

They walked out of my door. i heared the car noise and how it disappeared. i went downstairs, gia mustve been into something because shes taking so long for going back upstairs. i saw her on the phone, probably talking to Francis. And she doesnt look happy. i havent seen them for days. i wonder what happened.

I slide aside door glass that goes to our pool "you okay?" I asked while i was chewing some pizza from the fridge.

"Yes, its just my mom.. she wants us to move" she said, so it wasnt francis then.

"Why?" I asked and i hoped im not the reason.

"Because of you guys.. she said ive been posessed with evil drunk bitch" she said. she does not look me in the eyes

"Is it set?" I asked, hoping that it wouldnt be final decision.

"No, she's just giving me a warning. and if ill do it again. we will totally move away from this town" she said

"Thats alright. we will make a way, Gia" i said, i sat beside her by the bench and hugged her. i guess why i wasnt shock of this is because i am use to it. like seriously Dianne is my only friend that got this far. i had a lot of friends before like Denice she was our friend. but then her mom crashed my party one time and caught her making out at my room with Dylan. she was about to be kicked out of her house and stay at mine. but when her mom knew she will settle here she stopped her and said "better with your monster mom than in hell" i know, its too harsh but its fine. it happened and i knew i behave badly but why dont old people understand that sometimes being bad for just this teenage moment is fun? And why cant they wait for me to be an adult and realize ive been a brat?