The Unplanned Plan

"Oh hey, I'll be going home, I'll just text that k9 to pick me up at home" I told Loren holding her arm.

I stood up and looked at Jake, unexpectedly he was looking at me. They were having a break.

"Or maybe I'll just go tell him to pick me up" I told Loren

"Sure, I'll wait here" she said

I gestured to him to come here with me. He took off his helmet ran ridiculously hot with those sweaty hair, sweaty neck and bumped out football attire.

"What's up?" He asked

"Uh, I should go change my clothes, er you know from practise and sweats. I'll be at home. And also you should change, all those sweats" I teased

"Ha ha. Okay, ill pick you up at 6" he said

"Kay, bye" I smiled

"See ya" he said, then I turned around, making faces to Loren that made out of pure happiness.

We walked to our car, I drove Dianne home and Loren drove Gia home. Then I was jealous because they will go to the fare and I'll be stuck with the hotty that got all the girls on his feet today. If only Richie was there at school today she'll be dead seeing him.

Richie is the meanest girl among all of us. She makes up things that are so impossible just to get the person in trouble. She's a friend of Katy's no wonder how those screwers were so talented on making things up. One time, at 8th grade they told our principal that I was making out with Tom Derwen because they were totally into Tom and Tom was my guy best friend that time. Those hoes.

I took my key that I hid under the figurine swan. It was still bright, the world was still bright. I think its gonna be a starry night.

I didn't have dinner, I was expecting Jake to buy me one. No, not really I'm just not hungry. I prepared my bag, I put some cig, lighter, gum, earphones, and my charger.

I waited by the window, 23 minutes more till 6.

Then the black pick up stopped by the mail post. And honked. I checked my phone Jake texted

"Now here"

I went out, wearing a plain white v neck shirt with a pocket on its left chest and a short shorts with the pockets hangs out. I bun my hair, matched it with maroon red lipstick that goes with my maroon converse.

"You look elegant" he said, smirking

"Bugs" I said

We laughed

"So where are we going? As what we have planned?" I asked, grinning.

"We will eat to a restaurant--"

I interuppted him. I gasp " awe a restaurant" I said, totally sarcastic.

"Hahaha, yeah and then we will go to the fair" he said

"I thought you would never ask" I said

"Yeah, I never did" he teased

"Moron" I told him with an evil stare.

He turned to a fancy restaurant that is called grande caprice.

"I don't know this restaurant, but it seems nice" I said.

"Yeah, I only just tracked down this restaurant, never knew this town" he said smirking. Super hot.

He held my hand, then hold the door to get me inside. I smiled at the thought.

He dragged the chair backwards just like a gentleman's what should do on a date.

"Thank you" I said, shyly.

"Good evening ma'am, sir. What would you like this evening?" The waiter said

"Do you have lobster?" Jake said

"Yes sir, 2 lobsters sir?" Waiter asked

Jake turned to look at me for an agreement. "I would love some lobster" I muttered

Jake smirked

"So, how was your try out?" I asked him, playing with the fork in front of me

"Uh ha, I got in" he said, bowing his head smiling.

"Of course you got in" I said, I tilted my head a little to the left to let him look me more.

"Oh, I totally forgot. Do you know Shawn? One of the team from football?" He asked, with his curious eyes was looking directly in mine.

I accessed a little further, I couldn't remember any Shawn on the field. Then it struck me, roses every Wednesday in my locker. Shawn. Yeah the football captain.

"Yeah, what about him?" I asked, leaning forward to him, resting my chin on my palm.

"Well, he kinda threatened me to stay away from you" he said also leaning forward.

"Didn't expect that" I said, calming myself

"Are you two like, ex or on now?" He asked totally curious. Leaning more and more of curiosity

"I didn't spend even 1 day with him" I shook my head and laughed of disbelief "but every Wednesday he sends flowers, and I don't know why on Wednesday" I said, laughing

"Told ya, you got too much boys hanging on your skirt" he said, then giggled.

Oh god, he looked so good on that grey v neck shirt, his biceps got even more toned. Uh I wanna bug out his chests. He was looking at me, I was looking down, I moved my feet under the table, then I bumped him, I looked at him, he smirked then gripped my ankle with the both of his'

"Stop it Jake, you're gonna make a mess" he was holding on the that grip, I didn't struggle I just let him do it till he stops.

He didn't let go, he wants me to fight back. "I'm not gonna fight back, okay?" I said, trying to be serious but I failed

He just stares. Really?

"Awe, come on" I said, trying too hard to get off

"Okay fine, penny for a freedom?" I said, took out a penny

"No, just let yourself lose to me this time" he said

I deeply thought of what would've that mean. So I didn't fight. He let go and smiled. I rolled my eyes at him, keeping the mood hyped.

"Ooo, I think that's ours" I said, as the waiter who served us earlier came with 2 medium sized lobsters.

"Remember when we used to eat lobsters wildly at the beach, then the first one to finish gets another lobster?" He said.

"Oh no please don't, I was a mess back then" I said.

"We were fun" he smiled. "Oh and tell me about our school, are there guys that interests you?" He added immediately

"Uh, yeah--" I said, I can see a little frown over there "uh.. But that was a week ago, and it turned out he's a shit" I said, gave him a huge shrug.

The rest of the time was us staring at each other giving me shivers without any warning.

"Come on. Were gonna have to go to the carnaval" he said as he stands

I stood up, gently, keeping it classy. Though my outfit was never compatible with this resto. We got out of the restaurant, it was cold. And unfortunately we had no jackets. Or so I thought he took a jacket behind his seat. And hanged it on my shoulder.

"Thanks" I opened the door to get in. We drove to the carnaval. I hope Loren and Gia are still gambling.