Cousins

On a saturday, I wanted to go somewhere, but ive got no one to go out with. so jake has been asking me for some coffee

He took me at my house then we went to some coffee shop.

"So, how are you? I mean yes were in the same school but were busy with our own business" jake started our conversation as we sat down comfortably.

"Yeah, im good. and youre busy with your team haha, how bout you?" I asked keeping my face interested

"Im fine" he said back

"Do you have any girls youre interested to?" I asked him, giving the there-should-be-that-one-girl

"Uhh yeah, unexpectedly.."

My heart broke in a bit. but why would i be so sensitive that he's my ex. that fine and now were just bestfriends.

"Wow, whom is that lucky girl?" I asked. now im interested

"Uh.. you'll get mad tho" he said

"Just tell me jake, then i wont be mad" i said, crossing my arms.

"Okay.. its Amanda" he said

"Oh? I dont know her" I said

"Yeah and i dont think i would introduce her to you because i dont even think ive got a chance. i mean i am trying to talk to her but no, just i dont know" he said

"Is she pretty?" I asked

"Yeah prettier than you" he teased

"Ah huh? Im beautiful so no problem" i said laughing

Hydra texted me that she was at the corner of the coffee shop, the corner where smoker kids go. so i made an escape from jake.

"Hey jake, i need to the mall my sister. she's home and she want us to go shopping. uh you should go ahead." i said

"You dont want me to drive you there?" He asked as i stood up

"Uh no thanks, she's picking me up" i said. smooth as silk.

"Oh, okay. ill go to Chris' house. he said he's gonna have some beers and the team would be there" he said

"Okay, ill just wait for my sister her. bye" i said then he kissed me on the cheek.

After seeing him totally gone I went into the corner and Hydra and Dianne was there.

I kissed them my greetings.

"Where you going?" I asked

"Uptown, wanna come?" hydra said

"Yeah sure" i said

"Lets go"

We went into Dianne's car and drove upto uptown! I just love uptown.

As we arrived we saw Chona, Justine, and Darkhorse

We hanged out couple of times but we're not close. so we sat with them, justine paid for the shots. They dont go to our school except for chona.

Justine and Hydra had some issues before. because hydra had a crush with Justine's ex and they like fought for the guy. and now theyre not totally okay but were in the same table. i always adore justine's beauty because she lookes like Gia, sadly they have not seen each other yet.

Then i realized as i look justine she rolls her eyes at me, i dont even know why. i so laughed at the thought. Hydra and i went for a dinner just also at bigboi but not at the drinking table. as we walked towards the dining area justine shouted

"Plastic"

And i ignored it because i wasnt sure if i was the one she was talking about. then when she pass by our table she glares at me then puts on a fake smile. i ignored everything. shes really funny.

We went back to the drinking table, avoiding to make eye contact with justine.

Then 2 cars parked at the side of bigboi. It was Justine's friends. All boys tho.

(Oh justine is a girl)

I puff the last smoke and stepped on it as i killed it.

max is here, he's friends with Justine's friends. wow.

They sat on the floor that was diagonal, chona talked loudly to them.

Then i sat down with Chona. they introduced their selves to me.

"Hi, do you know who i am?" max said

"Yeah" i said smiling.

Then he nodded looking away.

After a long time of talking, they agreed to go to the old bridge and continue getting drunk there.

Hydra, dianne and me went last on the road, as they were car racing. then Rahim, justine's friend leveled on our speed and booed at us we just laugh then go on 50-100 real quick.

Uptown is such an empty road.

"Dont ever challenge Dianne" i said

We got to the old bridge, we cant seem to find where to park, we went into the other side of the bridge then parked.

They bought some beers, vodkas and cigarettes. max hasnt talked to me since we got here. but when i pass his eyes i notice him looking at me. And now i know that these people i hang out with arent just friends, they are all cousins. and they are plenty. max has plenty of cousins.

Minutes passed we have not talked yet. i offered him some smoke but he rejected it. i thought he smokes. he sat on the drivers seat and i was pinching his arm then he bit the side of my hand. i made a face that says gross then i wiped his saliva on his shirt.

Maybe at 1:30 am we moved to an open bar, we continued drinking there. again. a wealthy man name jose paid for all the beers but he is old and not good looking, so yes he is gross, he feels like he's a teenager which he's not.

Justine and max sat together, thats when i realize max's older brother is justine's ex. justine and allen went on a relationship for 2 years. so yes max and justine are close. just my luck because justine and i are on a cold war.

Max went beside me and Hydra, he took a nap on Hydra's shoulder. i looked at his flawless skin. but i snapped out of it.

Finally when we decided to go home, we hugged everyone, except for justine i just kissed her goodbye. i hugged max's older brother then his younger brother then max was waiting for his turn. i hugged him, and i think it lasted for 20 seconds. i dont know what the hell was that.

The funny thing here is that we hugged so much but they were just going to ride with us, were gonna drop them off because the 2 cars was already full.

I didnt do this in purpose but i sat beside him, as dianne drove so fast like an animal. i took max's hand now this is on purpose. then he held my hand.

I smiled and looked at our perfect pair of hands.

He gave me his phone that was on the page for dialing a number. i dialed my number then i gave it back to him. when it was their time to drop off he held my hand up his lips and kissed it like a gentleman. i died.

When dianne took me perfectly safe home as i walked towards the gate i couldnt be more drunk than his manly actions.

//
Hi! Please enjoy. and give my story a vote, share and comment! I would love to read your comments! Thankyou!

Twitter: fixxxxxme