Promise

days later, im still trying to talk to Max but, if he's there im speechless but if i look for him he's not around. i still see him at class though but i just dont get the chance of talking.

We went to the cheerleader's lockers to change our outifits for the football game tonight. and i really am not feeling in the mood.

"Hey, are you okay?" Gia asked

"Yes, why wouldnt i be?" I asked

"You look just so lonely these past few days, are you really okay?"

"Yeah, sure" i faked it.

We head to outside the football field and got into our position. i got lift up, swooped down into someone's legs but im still not in the mood. but i faked my smile as alsways.

We cheered and danced but i kept on looking back, i kept on looking for max but nope. so i watched jake and dylan play the game. every once in a while dylan looks up to me then stare then winks. and fuck gross. my smile looses it and i just realize i need to proceed on whats here right now, i can not just focus on someone stupid.

The crowd goes crazy as Jake Dornan put the team on a win. i jumped and jumped ran across the field with the other girls ofcourse then jumped together with them. they lift dornan on their arms as they shouted his name of fame.

I look at the people om the bleachers but i still coudnt see Max.

"Yeahh! Party at Chris house people!!" Some guy shouted. chris is a guy whom is the team captain. but he's not a part of my life.

Loren brought her pickup, good because i didnt bring my car, because dianne offered me to let her drive us to school. so okay fine.

We got back to our lockers and changed our clothes for the party. we walked towards Loren's pickup. together with Hydra.

"So, where is chris' home?" Dianne asked.

"Dont worry, im an expert of him" loren said

"What? Why?" I asked shocked

"Uhm well, i have been secretly inlove with him when we were in 9th grade." She said

"What? And you just kept it?" Gia said

"Well yeah, its not like it was last year" loren defended

"Well it was last year" i said

"Duhh. we are in tenth grade" gia said

"Okay. im sorry okay? So can we just go to that party and get drunk?" She said

"Better" gia said

"Are you always like this?" Hydra asked

We laughed.

"Yeah, get use to it" dianne said

So we arrived at the party at 9:30pm and we thought we'd be the only ones there because its early, and then when we were a block away, chris' house was surrounded by people. wow. the music was too loud that we could hear it inside the pickup.

"So get out" loren bidded

I saw them boys inside the party, seemed like their loyal to my friends after all, aaaaand no sign of Max

"Hey? Have you seen loren? I have to get my phone in her car" i asked Francis

"I dont know, check upstairs" he replied.

I searched for Loren upstairs, i entered every door i saw. but shes not here. i went inside a room that was blank i mean literally no things inside just a window and a lamp. i turned the lamp on and looked out of the window i checked if loren's car was still there or maybe she drove off with bryon.