25) Saved 🌏❤️ (lizzie)

Age : 10 years

Tw: foul language , blood, burns

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov:

It was another boring morning in my boring life..It was 7 a.m. and I was super tired but I woke up because it was house rules . I have to follow all my house rules while Jade gets away with it. My mother has kinda abandoned me because she adopted my years ago and now she has her own biological daughter . I am so much unhappy with my life . Sometimes I think it would be better if I was in the orphanage . Robbie is good but he is also clingy to jade.. of course it's natural...It's his biological daughter . They both adopted me when I was 4 months old . But after jade was born i was left out. She is 9 year old now. I kinda feel jealous of her but I have nothing to do...According to my files my real mom and dad left me when i was 1 day old. I feel like I don't have anyone in this world . Anyways I have to get up now. I woke up brushed my teeth and went down . I saw jade still sleeping while mom was holding her like a baby. I want my mom to hold me like that too. I went and sat beside my mom placing my head on her shoulders but she moved away . Tears came near the brim of my eyes . But I did not let it fall.. i looked at my mom who is happy with her daughter . I sighed and started to read a book . It was Harry Potter..Part 1 ...I was thinking myself as harry who did not have a mother and father....Who was treated badly by his uncle and aunts...I feel so connected to the character . I am really a great fan of it..But I have never met the cast. I really want to...My mom always fulfills Jade's wishes . Suddenly my mom said.

"Don't u have anything to do y/n ...Stop sitting here " she said with an anger in her voice .

I was broken....But I calmed myself and said...

"Mom...Can I umm..cuddle with u like jade is doing ...Can u pick me up too?" I said with my teary eyes.

But what she said broke me more...

"No u are too heavy ...And I don't want to pick u up ...U are big enough don't act like a baby...Nd don't compare itself with jade...Ever" she said with a anger and disgust in her voice...

I never expected this answer from my mom

"Yeah ..I will go away...Forever...U seem to hate me now....U should ...I am not ur real daughter...If u did not want me..Why did u adopt me? Do u think ever about me...My happiness ? That am ur child too...Yeah not biological one...If blood realation matter to u that much.... U should not have adopted me...And I have never expected this kind of behaviour . I know u will never feel sorry . But I need to tell what I feel now...Ever since jade was born ...U pushed me..Kinda abandoned me...I tried to talk to u..Still now trying to get my mom back ...But no u and dad both abandoned me...U did not put me back to orphanage but u did from ur mind and ur heart....Did u ever loved me? I doubt ...Now only u said that I am grown up than jade ..How much grown up am I? Just 10 years ... 1 year older to her...Do u really think I deserved all this..? My real parents left me when 1 was on year old .U know what if u say sorry now nothing will change ....I know u hate me a lot...I also want to cuddle with u...I also want to stargaze with u ...I also want u to kiss my head and call me by my nickname....I also want to sleep beside you snuggled into ur chest...I want u to keep my small requests and wishes .....And my wishes aren't that big like jade's ...I want u to be my mom too...I want u to love me...I want u play with u...I want u to pick me up and cradle me...These are my wishes...Are they too much? And yeah..The best part is ...I still love u ...I don't know why...But I do...I still love that fucking woman who ignored me and abandoned me for no reason . . What is my fault here? Yeah..I am born that's my fault......Really guys I am telling u...Please drop me back at the orphanage ...I will be alive...And I don't know if u care whether I live or die...All u care ur blood and ur own daughter..." I said...And cried...