Army

Alr so here's a run down. Peter want to join the army. They shaved his head. Civil war did happen but peter went straight to war after. Tony is peters bio dad, vise versa. The avengers made up while peter was fighting in Iraq. Peters not mad about team cap. If his dad has forgiven them he can too. He joined the army when he was 18. Pretend he was like 17 when cw happened. Mj is peppers Intern. So she's at the tower a lot. That's it. Also I'm very sorry I don't really know how the army works. Feel free to correct me. Peters hair also looks like the image above as well as what he came home wearing. He's 24 now.

———————
I've been fighting in Iraq for around 6 years. I joined when I was 17. Right after when the whole civil war happened. I haven't seen my parents in over 6 years. I told them I wasn't supposed to get home for another 6 months but I got let off early. They had too many men of field so they sent some home. Including me. I'm happy that I get to go home. I decided to quit being in the army. I wanted to spend more time with my mum and dad. Apparently pepper is pregnant with a little girl as well so I'm really excited for that. Right now I'm in a taxi going to avengers tower.

I walk into the tower and Friday greets me.

"Hello peter, it's good to see your home. Would you like me to notify your parents?"

"It's good to be home Friday, and don't notify them I want to surprise them. I'm not supposed to be home for another six months."

She didn't respond so I understood that she got the message. I'm riding up in the elevator contemplating my decision. What if they don't want me here? What if they kick me out? What if-. My thought get cut off when the elevator opens. To my surprise I see all the avengers sitting on the couch watching the maze runner movies. Everyone's head turns to me. Dad immediately stands up in shock. I don't see mum anywhere though.

"Peter, omg please tell me this isn't some illusion." He says slightly stuttering.

I smile at him. "I mean I don't think I'm an illusion. I 'd think I would know if I were fake."

He runs up and hugs me like I'm about to disappear. I can hear him softy crying into my shoulder.

"Aw, dad don't cry. You're gonna make me cry."

"Where's mum?"

"She's-"

Dad got cut off by the clicking of heels that echoed in the hallway. She turned the corner and stopped what she was doing.

"Peter?" She said barely above a whisper with tears brimming her eyes.

"Hey mum."

She didn't move so I slowly made my way over to her and hugged her. She instantly wrapped her Amy's around me and Burt into tears.

"I thought you weren't meant to be home for another six months?" She exclaimed

"I wasn't supposed to but there were too many men on the battle field so some of us got sent home. That some included me." I responded.

The family moment was cut off when we heard a cough from Nat.

I shyly smiled. "Hi."

"So... who are you? Exactly." Sam asked.

"Oh uh, I'm Peter."

"And why exactly have you gotten both tony and pepper to cry." Bucky asked.

"Well I just came back from Iraq."

"Why were you in Iraq?" Clint asked.

"Uh- can you like.. not see my uniform or..."

"Oh, right my bad." He said.

A new voice came into the room. It turned out to be one of my best friends. Mj.

"Hey pepper I need you to sign this here...." Mj said until she saw me.

"Peter!" She yelled.

She ran to me and jumped into my arms causing us to both fall onto the ground.

"I missed you so much M." I said

"Omg, Peter never leave for 6 years again. Ned started rambling about Legos to me instead of you. I could never read in peace again." She complained.

"Man, that's tough. I mean, I totally didn't risk my life for six years fighting for our country but it's whatever."

She playfully glared at me and I kissed her. Oh yea, did I mention that we got married before I left?

Another cough interrupted. Us still on the floor and Tony and pepper still crying they all demanded an explanation thinking I've mind controlled them.

"Guys guys, calm down. This is my son Peter. He went and joined the army when he was 18 and he's come home for the first time since he joined. He was Spider-Man before he joined. We just told the press Spider-Man had died on a dangerous mission." Tony said.

"You told them I died?"

"Yea, Ned cried for hours straight forgetting you joined the army." Mj said.

I just laughed.

"Well in that case I'm having a nap. Bye" I said.

—————/——

I didn't know how to end it so let's end it like that.

Words: 866