Irondad

This is going to be like the avengers after the accords things. Sorta the same as the first chapter just not his class. I had a new idea and I forgot it so now I'm also pissed with myself. Tony is a single dad and they are bio father and son. Also sorry I haven't updated in a few days. I had no inspiration.

———————-

Peters POV:

I woke up feeling absolutely horrible. I looked pale and so vulnerable. I didn't want to miss school so I just pretended my body wasn't experiencing excruciating pain.

"Hi dad." I mumble softly.

I walk over to him and just hug.

"What's wrong Pete?" Dad said looking at me.

"Nothing."

"Friday scan peter."

"It seems like peter has a bad stomach bug. It should go away in around three days if he rests enough and takes medication Bruce will give you."

"Thank you Fri"

"Hey guys, here's the medicine peter needs." Bruce says handing dad the medicine.

"Thanks Brucie." Dad says.

"Alright take this medicine, then we're going to binge watch Star Wars." He said.

"REALLY? THANK YOUUUU!" I say hugging the life out of him.

"You're welcome. Now go get into comfier clothes."

Time skip to watching the movies.

Dad and I have watched 3 movies so far. But we both ended up asleep. Me with my head in his lap curling into his side. And dads arms around my raise with his head in my hair.

Steves POV:

We officially had no where to go. The only place we knew was Stark tower. We all walk in begging Friday  to let us in. She does, but she requested we be quiet since Tony's apparently sleeping. When did that man ever sleep.

"I bet the place is a mess, alcohol bottles and rubbish everywhere." Wanda said with full confidence.

"Yea, that man is a mess, he couldn't even last a relationship with pepper, how is he going to keep a hole hold clean." Sam comments.

I don't want to doubt tony, I feel horrible for what I did and we're all basically intruding into his house. We all exit the elevator to a surprisingly spotless house. Everything is immaculate but a mop of curly brown hair catches everyone's eyes.

I stay were I was standing and say "Tony?" He didn't respond. Sam automatically thinks bad and thinks he's ignoring us.

" yea, the silent treatment how mature Tony, so mature of you." Sam says obviously rolling his eyes.

I slowly make my way over to him but I see another set of hair curled up in Tony's lap. And to see them both asleep.

"Sam, he wasn't giving us silent treatment, he's just asleep."

"Oh. My bad." He said

"With a teenager curled up in his lap" I finish off.

The avengers eyes go wide. We'll all except Natashas. She helped raise peter when Tony couldn't. She absolutely adored Peter and couldn't believe how big he had got.

"My baby spider..." Nat whispers.

"What?" I say

"I raised him for a while, that's Tony's son. Peter."

Peter starts to stir. He slowly rises from Tony's lap and rubs his eyes. The first thing he saw was his auntie Tasha.

"Auntie Tasha!" He said slowly slurring his words.

"Hey Pete"

Peter ran up and hugged her. Nat smiling like an idiot scratching his head with her nails.

" I missed you"

"I missed you too baby spider."

"I'm really glad you're here but if dad wakes up and sees them. He says pointing to the rouges. He will lose his shit."

"Look kid, we just need a place to stay for a while, we have nowhere else to go." Steve said scratching the back of his neck.

"I would personally let you stay here but it's up to him. I'm sure if You explain yourself he will understand. But you guys need to apologise. And for the things you said in the elevator as well, not just the accords. Just because I'm sleeping doesn't mean my super hearing can't pick up on it."

Dad eventually wakes up and allows them to stay. Months after them being at the tower they permanently live there and are all one big dysfunction family.

——-//-/———-

DID YALL SEE TOMS POST.

"My Mj" AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyways.

Words; 715