Peter... not so innocent

The tattoos Peter have are above and where they are placed on his body. Also I'm not bothered to write "Bucky said" "Natasha replied" and so on so imma just put their names after the speech. Thanks.

——————————

Peters POV:

So the avengers thought today is interrogate and find everything about me day. Well now they know a bunch of things they didn't need to know.

"So, Peter. I'm going to ask you questions and if you have done it, you take a shot of chocolate milk." -tony.

"Alright." I said.

"Do you have any tattoos." -Nat.

You see, Nat found out about my tattoos after she saw me training without my shirt on. And I didn't put any concealer on to cover the visible ones so she found out pretty easily.

I gave her a glare and took a shot of the chocolate milk.

"WHAT?" Everyone shouted.

"I mean, you shouldn't even have a tattoo. You're underage!" - Sam.

"Do you want to see them or not?" I said ignoring what Sam said.

"Yes" everyone said.

"Okay so. I have this ghost of my left wrist. Me, Ned, Mj, Loki, and Shuri got this as like a symbol of our friendship. On my inner forearm I have the Spider-Man logo. I said showing them. On my collarbone I have the original six logos. On my left forearm I have this snake. It sorta reminds me of Loki if I'm being honest. On my right shoulder blade I have these flowers. I got it after May died. I wanted something to remember her by. And here in the middle of my chest I have a spider. Yea that's all of them." I say.

"You are underage though, how were you able to get them?" Clint says confused.

"Loki can make himself look older. He acted as our parent and that we were all adopted siblings that wanted a family tattoo. It was pretty funny." I say.

"That makes a lot of sense." Steve mentions.

"Moving on, do you have a girlfriend." Wanda says.

"No."

"Have you been in any type relationship." She asks again.

"Yes"

"Is it Mj?" Nat asks.

"Mj's a lesbian." I state bluntly.

"Wait wait, let me ask a question" Pietro said. (Yes he's alive. Fight me.)

You see Pietro knew I was gay,simply because he was my boyfriend. I knew I was ready to come out I was honestly just procrastinating.

"Have you ever been in a relationship... with a guy." He says.

After he says that everyone's eyes went wide and turned to my in perfect sync. It was linda creepy not gonna lie.

I slowly put the glass to my lips and take the shot of chocolate milk. Everyone went crazy.

"Who is it?" "Is it Ned?" I gag at that one. "Is it someone we know?"

I shut them up by simply yelling shut up.

"Jesus, I'll confess, I've been in like 4 relationships with a guy. I had one with a girl but I didn't really like her. Then I found out that I'm gay so..."

"Who is it though?" Bruce asked

"You're gonna freak out if I tell you" I say.

"It can't that ba-"