What the fuck is he doing here?!

Tw: mentions and descriptions of rape, violence.

May is dead, Tony is peters dad.
——————

Peters POV:

Today was just another boring Wednesday. It's last period and there's one minute till we can leave this hell hole. Dad said that he had a special guest that he wanted me to meet. Something about them being his new business partner. The bell pulls me out of my trance and I run down the hall and out if the school before flash can taunt me. I spot happy and get into the car with my normal greeting of "hey happy." And the same reply of "hey kid." I decide to do my homework before I get home so i won't have to do it later.

Time skip to getting at the tower.

"Bye happy" I say

"Bye pete"

I walk into the building and go straight to the private elevator. I'm excited to see who's working with my dad. I never get to meet them unless they're special. The elevator open for me to see and the avengers and dad sitting in the living room waiting for me to come home. A chorus of "hey Pete" come from they group.

"Hey guys."

"So Pete, I want you to meet my new business partner, Steve." Dad says smiling

On cue Skip fucking Westcott walks into the living room. I immediately go from smiling to horrified. Dad notices my sudden change in mood.

"Pete what's wrong?"

I don't even hear my dad and keep muttering "skip" under my breath.

"Hey Einstein, did ya miss me?" Skip says smirking.

I don't answer him, I walk up to him not breaking eye contact, then i punch him square in the jaw. He instantly falls into the floor and says.

"Cmon Einstein, was that necessary?"

I couldn't deal with his bullshit anymore so I get on top of his and keep punching him over and over again until he looks unrecognisable. Nat, and everyone else are trying desperately to get me off him but I stuck myself to him, so unless they rip his clothes off while stuck to me I'm not going anywhere. When I finish Bucky grabs me from the waist and takes me away from him. Everyone is over at skip making sure he's okay while Bucky's lecturing me.

"Peter, why the fuck would you just keep punching a guy you've never met before? He did nothing wrong?" Bucky says giving me a very stern look.

"NEVER MET ME BEFORE? DID YOU MISS THE PART WHERE HE SAID "hey Einstein, miss me?" DID YOU? THAT STUPUD DICK WAS MY OLD BABYSITTER. HIS PET NAME FOR ME WAS "EINSTEIN. HE SHOWED ME ADULT MAGAZINES AND MADE ME RECREATE THE THINGS INSIDE THEM. NO MATER HOW HARD I TRIED TO GET HIM OFF ME, OR GET HIM TO STOP, IT WOULDN'T FUCKING WORK BUCKY. EVERY TIME HE WOULD BABYSIT THERE WAS ALWAYS SOMETHING NEW. HE DID THAT FOR YEARS. THAT MAN SEXUALLY ASSAULTED ME FOR YEARS BUCKY, YEARS. I BET HE STILL HAS PICTURES OF ME." I scream.

"I never told anyone because I was terrified that people would think that I'm a whore, or just some slut because I was raped. I thought nobody would believe me and think it was just some pity story for attention." I say softly.

Bucky automatically gives me a hug and apologised for lecturing me. He told me to go to my room and get some rest and that he would deal with the team. So that's what I do. I feel happy about he fact that I finally got to punch the living fuck out of someone I despise. And with that I fall into a deep sleep.

(A/n I know this isn't accurate and some parts are made up but for the sake on the story it happened.)

Bucky's POV:

I cant believe that someone would ever do that, specially to Peter, the boy that was always smiling and happy but had so much trauma behind that smile. I walk out of my room where we were talking and back into the living room with anger written all over my face. I see the team trying to help him. To release all my anger I punch him. The team starts shouting at me like they did peter but I could help but scream at them.

"SHUT UP! THIS MAN IS A DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING. HE DESERVES ALL THE PAIN HES EXPERIENCING RIGHT NOW." I yell.

The team was taken back by my outburst.

"Friday, ban Steven Westcott from the tower." I say calmly.

"You cant just-" tony starts

"Yea, I can tony, you don't know the shit that man did so unless you understand, I don't wan to hear a word out of you. All of you." With that I walk away and walk into my room.

Tony's POV:

I don't know what's happening right now. I show my business partner, Peter beats the shit out of him. I'm absolutely furious about that by the way. Then Bucky comes back, and punches him with his metal arm. Once again, I'm furious. Why are they punching him? Then Bucky scream at everyone. We're all confused and looking at each other. Steven or skip I guess was passed out on the ground.

"Why don't we just watch the footage from when Bucky was talking with Peter?" Natasha asks.

"Good idea." Clint says.

"Friday bring up the footage from where Bucky and Peter were talking." I say

"Yes boss, but May I add before you watch this, this video may trigger some of you. I just want you guys to prepare yourselves."

"Okay? Thank you Friday." I respond.

The footage.

The video starts with Bucky dragging peter into his room.

"Peter, why the fuck would you just keep punching a guy you've never met before? He did nothing wrong?" Bucky says giving me a very stern look.

"NEVER MET ME BEFORE? DID YOU MISS THE PART WHERE HE SAID "hey Einstein, miss me?" DID YOU? THAT STUPUD DICK WAS MY OLD BABYSITTER. HIS PET NAME FOR ME WAS "EINSTEIN. HE SHOWED ME ADULT MAGAZINES AND MADE ME RECREATE THE THINGS INSIDE THEM. NO MATER HOW HARD I TRIED TO GET HIM OFF ME, OR GET HIM TO STOP, IT WOULDN'T FUCKING WORK BUCKY. EVERY TIME HE WOULD BABYSIT THERE WAS ALWAYS SOMETHING NEW. HE DID THAT FOR YEARS. THAT MAN SEXUALLY ASSAULTED ME FOR YEARS BUCKY, YEARS. I BET HE STILL HAS PICTURES OF ME." I scream.

Tears are flowing out of his eyes.

"I never told anyone because I was terrified that people would think that I'm a whore, or just some slut because I was raped. I thought nobody would believe me and think it was just some pity story for attention." I say softly.

Bucky is seen giving peter a hug and apologising for lecturing him. He told Peter to go to his room and get some rest and that he would deal with the team. Peter is seen leaving and walking into his room.

The footage ends there.

The team is horrified with what they heard. This man that's passed out in the floor was a rapist. The man in the floor, raped and sexually assaulted my son...

"Friday get security up here and get them to take him out of here." I say slightly shaken.

"Yes boss."

I go up to peters room to see him asleep. I kneel down at his bed and start combing the hairs out of his face. "I'm so sorry Peter" I start saying slightly crying. "I'm sorry that happened to you, please, if you ever need me open up to me. I don't want secrets between us bambino." I kiss him on the forehead and stop at the door "I love you." I say that barely came out as a whisper. "I love you too dad." Peter responds. And with that I walk out.

—————

Words: 1327