˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 02

It was 5:30in the afternoon when y/n decided to go home since her photoshoot ended ages ago and she didnt have any better thing to do.

While driving home,her phone suddenly rang receiving a phone call from his mother.

Y/N:
Yes mom? Im driving.

Mom:
Hey sweetie? Be sure to be home at 7,remember we have a family gathering.

Y/N:
Yes mom and im already on the way home.

Mom:
Oh really? Your early today

Y/N:
Haha i know right. Okay mom byebye i cant focus on the road.

Mom:
Okay dear,be safe.

Y/N smiled and shutted down the call.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
After a few hours of driving she finally reached there house so she went out of her car and went inside greeting his parents and his brother.

Y/N:
Im home!

Dad:
Welcome back sweetie.

Y/N smiled and hugged his father,she was a papa's girl you see.

Her dad hugged back and her mom and brother suddenly joined them making all of them laugh.

After a few minutes of the group hug,her parents back away and motioned her to take a rest since they all know how tired she is.

Mom:
You should take a rest,y/n.

Y/N:
Yeah,what time is our family gathering again?

Dad:
Its seven,dear.

Y/N:
Oh okay...let me just take a nap and i'll just get down when its time.

Her parents nodded so she went upstairs towards her room opening it as she straightly plopped onto her bed,fastly sleeping on it.

(Timeskip-6:30)
Y/N Pov:
I woke up and opened my cellphone seeing that it was already 6:30 in the evening and its almost time for our family gathering!

Shit im going to be late!

I instantly got up and started getting ready wearing this:

With a black leather jacket on.

And then i started wearing my shoes and putted a bit of a makeup.

After that,i got outside seeing no one. They propably already got on there way.

I then started driving towards the place my brother sent me a location to. It was such a fancy place for a family gathering.

I just didnt bother thinking about anything else and just focused on the road.

At the restaurant:
I got out of my car and went inside looking around for my family's table and i saw them..............with the owner of the haitani industry and a young guy besides him looking at me.

I went closer to them and bowed down saying sorry for being late as i sat down.

Mr. Haitani:
Im sure we already met before,ms.y/n

Y/N:
Oh,yes we did,mr.haitani.

Mom:
Well isnt that nice?~ you two already know eachother.

I was curious as to what my mom said,what does she mean?

Y/N:
Um...is it a collaboration or something?

Dad:
Its far more nice than a collaboration sweetie.

Mr. Haitani:
You can tell her the details,mr.joshua

Y/N:
Josh? What is it?

Joshua scoffed and looked at me seriously.

Joshua:
Y/N,for our company to be more well known...we arranged a marriage for you and the second son of mr.haitani. i know you will be shocked but our company is being downed day by day so we need this.

Wait what? An arranged marriage?