˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 06

I went towards the bathroom to take a shower and after a few minutes i got out drying myself with a towel.

That rindou guy looks like a decent one so maybe its not a problem being with him.

I just smiled and pulled out my clothes which is a white top and a denim short:

I wore it and went to my makeup table set to put makeup because why not,and after a few more hours of getting ready i was finally done so i went out seeing rindou looking at me while smiling

I smiled back at him and he got up as he held my hand making me a bit flustered of the sudden action.

We then went out of the house as we both got to his car and he opened the car door for me,he was quite the gentleman.

I thanked him as i got inside and he went the other way to the driver's seat as we drove off.

The silence is becoming awkward so i gathered up my courage and decided to talk to him

Y/N:
Where are we going?

Rindou looked at me and then went back to focus on the road as he said

Rindou:
At a restaurant,lets eat first and then lets go to the mall.

I nodded as i turned around to see the view outside.

After 45 minutes of driving we got into the restaurant so we both came out from the car. He suddenly went besides me holding my hand,again.

I just smiled as we both got inside and rindou picked a table making me sit on it and asking me what will i have.

Rindou:
What will you have y/n?

I looked at the menu and decided to eat carbonara for the day because it taste so delicious,its one of my faves.

Y/N:
A carbonara please

Rindou:
Okayy~ waiter!

A waiter walked up towards our direction taking our order as we waited.

Rindou:
I heared from my father that the company was named to be yours but why didnt you accepted it?

Rindou asked looking at me.

Y/N:
I didnt because i wanted to be a model. It was my dream to be one and i already achieved it,thats what matters most to me. I dont want a company.

Rindou:
Nice answer.

I giggled making him laughed a bit too.

Y/N:
Oh yeah what about you? What do you do?

Rindou:
I work as a model too under our company at roponggi.

Y/N:
Oh really? Were the same then!

Rindou nodded and after waiting a few more minutes of waiting, our food finally came as we both ate.

As im done eating,rindou got up as he got a tissue and went besides me as he pulled my chin up towards him removing the food dirt on my mouth.

Rindou then pulled away as he sat down leaving me a flustered mess.

Rindou:
You got a food dirt.

Y/N:
I ugh...thanks.

Rindou just nodded and smirked at me seeing my reaction.

"Your so easy,y/n"