˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 05

Its been a week since that family gathering and y/n's parents decided that the wedding will be next month.

Joshua noticed her sister that was always locking herself up but he didnt do anything,he knew how hard it would be for her since things have been forced.

With y/n:
And again as usual,i was locked up here in my room just watching television and scrolling through my phone. I was too tired to do anything.

And then i decided to go downstairs to get some food since i was hungry,and while coming down i heared our doorbell ringing so i got near it and opened it.

I was shocked to see the person that im not even expecting to come here,it was rindou.

The guy at last week's gathering.

I smiled and motioned him to come inside and he did looking around the house.

Rindou:
Is your parents home?

Y/N:
Yeah,let me just get them. Just feel free to be at home.

Rindou smiled and nodded leaving me dumbfounded as i went towards my parents room,he seems fine? Compare to last week when he was being deadly serious.

That was a fast change but i think he seems like a decent guy,ugh whatever.

I just shaked the thought away and opened the room door seeing my mom organizing there clothes and my dad reading a book while sitting on the bed.

My mother noticed me so she went closer and asked me whats wrong

Mom:
Sweetie? What is it?

Y/N:
I ugh the guy....is here.

Mom:
Who is it?

Y/N:
M-my....fiance,mom.

My mom and dad instantly went down seeing rindou smiling at them as he got up and started greeting them.

Rindou:
Good morning,uncle and auntie.

Mom:
Oh come on dont be shy you can call us mom and dad!

Rindou chuckled making me feel a bit flustered,he is handsome i wont lie about that and he seems like a decent one so maybe this is not bad as it seems.

Rindou:
Okay...mom and dad.

My parents started squealing the moment he called them that making me laughed a bit too.

Y/N:
Sorry bout that,they are a hyper one

Rindou:
Haha dont worry,thats more enjoyable

And then after a few minutes rindou scoffed taking our attention towards him

Mom:
Is something wrong?

Rindou:
Can i take y/n out for today?

Dad:
Of course son! Enjoy your day.

Rindou smiled and looked at me

Rindou:
You should get ready,i'll wait for you.

Badump.Badump,wait what? Why did i go badump badump earlier? Whats wrong with me?!!

Y/N:
O-okay...

Shitt i stuttered up!

I just looked away blushing and went up to my room and started getting ready leaving my parents and rindou who were happily chit-chatting.