˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 12

Y/N Pov:
After what happened a week ago,neither of us pretended as if nothing ever happened and we both continued living our life

I was watching television in the living room when i heared rindou calling out for me

Rindou:
Y/N?!

Y/N:
Yes? Do you need something?

Rindou:
Oh hey,go and get ready cause we will pick my brother up in the airport.we will leave after lunch.

I nodded and he smiled at me as he walked away.

Rindou pov:
If my words wouldnt reach her then i'll show it to her with my actions,i will maker her love me,as much as i love her.

After lunch:
Y/N pov:
I was done getting ready and i was sitting on the sofa scrolling through my phone as i heared footsteps coming down so i looked up seeing rindou.

Rindou:
Shall we get going?

Y/N:
Yeah,lets go.

He smiled and took my hand as he held onto it and we both went out coming inside the car as we drove off to the airport to pick up his older brother,he was not in the wedding and i heared from my brother that he went on a vacation abroad since he knew him.

And thus,after an hour of driving we finally got to the airport as we waited for his brother to come out when rindou started shaking his arms as a tall guy went to hugged him.

"Waa you've grown so big,i havent seen you in years i missed you rin!"oh,its his brother.

"Haha yea,i miss you too aniki" rindou replied,smiling.

"Oh are you mrs.haitani? Nice to meet you!" He motioned his hand forward asking for a handshake and i accepted it,smiling at him.

"Nice to meet you too"

"So? Lets head home,im getting hungry haha" ran replied as we all laughed and went to drive home.