˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 17

Next Day:
Rindou and the other two got ready as they were going to y/n's parents to deliver the news of her getting pregnant.

Ran:
Oi you two lets go!

Rindou and y/n went down and she was being assisted by rin incase something bad happens and she needs to be extra careful now.

Y/N:
Thank you rin.

Rindou smiled at me and replied

Rindou:
No problem,y/n.

Ran:
Hey you two cut it out were going to be late.

Rindou:
Why are you always interrupting us?

Ran:
Thats payback for last night.

Rindou:
Ahh~ taka-

Ran:
Shut it!

Rindou and i started laughing and ran walked away from us leaving us alone so rindou held my hand and we both walked behind ran's back.

Rindou opened the front car door on the right and helped me get in,after that he walked to the left side which is the driver's seat and we drove off towards our parent's house.

(Timeskip)
We knocked on the door and my dad opened it and as soon as he saw us he instantly hugged me and rindou as we both hugged him back.

Y/N:
I miss you too dad~

Rindou:
Good morning,dad.

Dad:
Come in come in!

We went inside and i noticed joshua helping my mom in the kitchen so i went behind them and poke their cheeks as they turned around looking at me,shocked.

Joshua:
Sis!!!

Mom:
Sweetie!!!

The both of them hugged me and i hugged back. I missed them so much!

Rindou:
Good morning bro and mom!

I pulled away and my mother and josh greeted rindou back.

Mom:
Good morning son! Have you all eaten already?

Rindou:
We didnt...

Joshua:
Good timing! Lets all eat together.

Y/N:
Great!

Rindou and ran helped my mom as they got the plates ready for the dining and joshua got the foods while mom was the one holding the drinks.

We all started eating when dad pointed at ran

Dad:
I believe you are mr. Haitani's first son?
Ran...is it?

Ran:
Yes uncle! Im surprised you still know my name haha..

Y/N:
Have you two met before?

Dad:
When mr. Haitani was quite young and had his 1st son which is ran he always have him besides him even at the office so i often see him and we got along. He was such a cute boy.

Y/N:
Ohh okay!

3rd person's pov:
All of them were done eating when rindou scoffed and he held y/n's hands.

Mom:
Son? What is it?

Rindou looked at y/n and reassured her that everything will be fine.

Y/N:
Ahh mom? Dad?

Mom and Dad:
Yes sweetie?

Y/N:
Im pregnant.

The whole room became quiet when her parents got up and started cheering for the couple.

Mom:
Im gonna be a grandma!!

Dad:
And im gonna be a grandpa!!

Y/N pov:
The three of us giggled seeing my parents reaction when i noticed rindou getting up

Y/N:
Whats wrong?

Rindou:
Its just a phone call,excuse me for a bit,mm?

I nodded and he walked outside answering the call.

Rindou pov:
I suddenly received a phone call from akira's mobile number so i answered it.

Rindou:
What do you want?

Akira:
Meet me up here at the same coffee shop. Lets go out!~

Rindou:
Not now akira-

Akira:
And why is that,rinrin?

Rindou:
Im busy-

Akira:
Meet.Me.Here.Right.Now

I flinched at the sound of her voice so i just said "fine" and lied to y/n as i said..

Rindou:
Hey y/n? My manager was calling for me so i need to go. Enjoy your time and bond again with your family okay? I'll be right back,mm?

Y/N:
Oh..okay,stay safe!

I nodded and i kissed her forehead waving her goodbye as i went out.