Additional Special Chapters ♡

Hi~
Im planning to add some additional oneshots with this story titled "unwanted mate" so here you go ♡

~~~~~

"Waaaaaa!!!" A sound of a boy crying was heared at the living room as y/n ran towards the noise only to see rindou and hirumi playing.

"Dear what happened?" She asked as rindou looked at her,frightened.

"We were playing and he lost then he started crying.." rindou replied making y/n giggled at him.

"Hmm is that so,no worries! Like father like son indeed~" she replied as she held hirumi up in her arms as the two of them went towards hirumi's room.

"You dont know how to deal with kids huh?" His brother,ran,replied.

Rindou sighed and nodded as ran patted his back,cheering him up.

"Let me teach you how!~" rindou frowned as he tilted his head towards his brother.

Since when did this idiotic brother of mine started getting good with kids?

"Oi stop looking at me like that! I know how to deal with kids sheesh!" Ran replied noticing the weird expression on his little brother's face.

"Fine fine,but since when did you start getting good with kids?" Rindou asked.

"I was born earlier than you so i've had my whole life taking care of you,jeez." Ran replied as he patted his brother's head making the other one laughed.

"And takashi-san has two sisters so we got along and there were times that i took care of them" he added as rindou widened his eyes.

"Ooo~ still into takashi-san i see!" Rindou replied as he clapped his hands when ran spanked him in the back of his head as he groaned in pain.

"Ouch!"

"Deserve!" Was the last thing ran said as he walked away from his brother and rindou fell down on the couch from laughing too much.

~~~~~

"Y/nnnnn" rindou said as he back hugged his loving wife who's washing the dishes.

"What is itt?" She asked.

"Am i a bad father..?" Rindou replied as y/n widened his eyes from his statement as she turned around to face his sulky husband.

"No,your a good loving father,why would you say that..?" She answered as she kissed rindou's forehead.

"But i made hirumi cry earlier.." he said as a giggle left y/n's mouth.

"He did cry but its not that big of deal,you know that childrens dont want to lose in any challenges. Its just a game,rin!~" y/n answered reassuring his sulky husband as rindou brightly nodded.

Like father like son indeed!~