Caught by His Dominance

Burning Dominance #3: Caught by His Dominance

"Life is unpredictable, sometimes controllable and mostly abominable.
We live in a world where power is domination. Desire is satisfaction.
Four pieces of puzzle, all is a mystery.
Can they escape the burning dominance? Or are they the one putting up the fire?"

---

            Stories Title & Authors

               1. Familiar Flame
                 -  Blue_Hestia

       2. Burned by His Fingertips
            - AmorevolousEncres

        3. Caught by His Dominance
                - MafuyoGives1111

              4. Claimed Beauty
                       - Masterpsyche

***

DISCLAIMER & REMINDERS

1. This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of author's imagination or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

2. The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means - including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise - without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

3. This story in UNEDITED. This story may contains, typgraphical, and grammatical errors. It has cliche plot, boring scenes and loopholes. Please take note that the author is unprofessional and is new to the field of writing.

4. Please, do not compare this story to others. Avoid mentioning other characters or authors in my story. That's very rude and disrespectful on my part.

5. There may be some scenes, lines and words that some of you might find disturbing, inappropriate or offensive that may cause you discomfort and trigger you. If that happens, please pardon me and my immaturity. I would like to apologize in advance and let everyone know that I didn't intend to offend someone in any way.

6. Take note that this story is about love of both men. Gay Love. If your a homophobic, this is not for you.

7. Lastly, please be informed that this story contains mature themes and strong language that are not suitable for very young audience and close-minded readers. Please be guided accordingly. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Copyright ©️ MafuyoGives1111