Chapter 19

"Muffin"

Axel giggles so much seeing Ryker sleeping right beside him while calling his name. He's now curious what may be the dreams of the businessman since he calls Axel in that way.

Axel moves closer to him and observing how the businessman sleeping this time. Ryker looks so innocent when his eyes close. Axel just noticed how perfectly aligned the businessman's face is. Even when he's asleep, you can say that his face is beyond what we call handsome.

Axel's finger runs into Ryker's nose. He's touching it like how he adores the businessman so much. He wants to see the businessman's sleepy face. He don't know what kind of behavior these is, but it seems like his day is not complete if he did not see Ryker face's asleep every morning.

"How nice it would be if our baby's face will look like yours" he commented lowly avoiding to disturb him.

He's smiling while observing him, but he was startled when Ryker utter a word.

"But I want it to look like you, Muffin" he said as he opens his eyes and moves closer to Axel.

Ryker was already awake and just pretending to be asleep. He already noticed every morning that his muffin was staring at him for almost fifteen minutes. 

The businessman crawl on top of the gay actor. He's cornering Axel in his arms, while the gay actor was blushing because of what he just said earlier. 

Axel turned his head avoiding Ryker's gaze. He's embarrassed of his behavior. 

Ryker hold Axel's chin to face him. The businessman moves closer slowly while looking the gay actor from eye to eye. He gave his muffin a soft good morning kiss from its lips. 

Actually, the businessman planned to make it as a simple kiss, but he did not expect that the gay actor will responds too. Their kisses deepen like both of them are thirsty for each other.  

"I thought you'll kiss me while my eyes close. I'm waiting for it." Ryker said after they stop. 

Ryker's hand explores on Axel's body and checking the bump on its tummy. Since Ryker heard what Axel said earlier, he then can't wait any longer to see their baby soon. It excites him more. 

Ryker's eyes slowly looking down on Axel. He's staring at him like he was his favorite meal. 

"I'm hungry muffin." He stated without breaking the eye contact to each other. 

"Then, let's eat---"

"Not food." Ryker added not letting the gay actor finish his words. 

"I'm hungry with your lips." 

Both faces are getting closer again. The businessman didn't hold back and let his desires. He's devouring Axel's lips.

Ryker continues kissing his muffin like there was no yesterday. It's only 7:30 in the morning and this is what they're doing right now.  

"Hmm--!" Axel moan when he felt a sudden pain. 

"Does it hurts?" Ryker worriedly asked. It was not his intention to make it this way. He was carried away with his emotion that's why it happened. 

Ryker accidentally bite Axel's. It did not bleed, but still, it only turns red.

Axel's pale pink lips turn into reddish because of how Ryker aggressively kiss him.  

"I'm sorry." Ryker added while carefully wiping the actor's lips. 

Time flies so fast and they're now getting ready to leave. The day that they visit here is so memorable. Axel was very entertained by Ryker's parents. He even ate more than he usually eats every meal. It would such a waste if he didn't eat it all, especially when there's too much food that's good for his pregnancy.