Chapter 16

Unbuttoning his polo with his one hand, grabbing his messy hair, Mike Elvestre is not in his usual self while keep thinking how his perfect life turn into this shit in such a blink. He can't accept it. He will never be able to. It feels like it was still yesterday when his lovely Axel is in his condominium waiting for his hug. His lovely Axel that even now and then, he can't forget their shared memories together.

His place is such a messed. Everything is so messy. It's been a week that he's been like this. His heart feels like broken into pieces when he saw the news not a long time ago. He couldn't believe that Axel is already in relationship with another man.

He takes a sip on his beer and planning to be drunk again, as if he's not in that state yesterday. Tears started to roll in his cheeks. Every cornered of his condominium, all he could think is Axel. He miss how Axel giggles when he plant kisses on the gay actor's nape. He miss how Axel burst laughing every time he tickles him.

Mike is now drinking alcohol just to forget the pain he felt. All he could do now is stare Axel from afar.

"I want my Axel back." he says and then drink again.

"Please come back to me." Mike is like a crazy man who's talking in the air.

"I'm losing my mind" his last comment before he heard the doorbell outside.

He stands up. He doesn't have plans to entertain, but he's curious who would come here at this hour.

As he opens it, his gazed look sharp seeing someone who's the reason why his life felt so empty.

"Hi!---"

The girl did not finish his words when Mike immediately grabs his wrist for her to get inside.

"You! this is all your fault." Mike shouted. He didn't hurt the actress, but only if death stares could stab you, Nichole would be dead by now.

Nichole came to visit Mike but did not expect seeing him in this state. Seems like she's facing different person right now. This is not the Mike she used to loves before.

She felt sorry though. Nichole shouldn't do it in the first place if she only knows that she will lose her feelings for Mike this easily. To be honest, she really loves Mike before. She also thinks that she couldn't leave without Mike. But after she steal Mike from Axel, she also lose her feelings from him little by little.

You know there's a circumstance when you really want something, but after you achieve it, it doesn't feel satisfying anymore.

"You know that I'm not only the reason why Axel fall out love to you Mike. You know to yourself that you also fool around. He's just your favorite dish---"

Mike planned to control himself not to hurt the actress, but what she mentioned earlier really test his temper.

Nichole was now grasping for air. She's breathing difficultly when Mike choke him in a sudden.

"H-how about I'll h-help you to get him a-again?" she tried to have a deal with the actor just to save her life. She did not expect Mike would do such a harm to her tonight. Her plans was to visit Mike to have conversations. She's really planned to help him get Axel back to him. In that case, she could have her part to for her own good.

Mike stops after hearing Nichole's statement.

"And what's the price for your help?" he asked while controlling his temper. He would not give the actress another chance to speak if she's not serious right now. He's already desperate to get Axel back, if she's playing a game, then he doesn't know what he could do to Nichole.

"Nothing. I just felt responsible for ruining your relationship with him that's why I'm helping you." She stated while breathing heavily.

Honestly, Nichole has another game. If she ruined Axel and Ryker's relationship, then it would be her chance to be with Ryker Fulgencio.